stustustugoo

Forum Elite
Established Member
souces say he was suffering from severe depression and apparently died of asphyxia.

So sad .. Still gathering thoughts on this one. He was tops in his genre, to me!!

So unbelievable, very sad. He was such a funny guy.

profoundly sad, he was a good man by any standard. He lived just a couple minute drive from me makes it even more personal.

That is really sad, so many childhood memories and one of my favorite actors. Sources say he committed suicide. Whatever the case he will be missed. May he rest in peace.

robin-williams-dead.jpg

Thanks for posting Rick.

RIP Robin, suicide is a deeply personal choice and we must respect that.

Even TMZ who are well connected to the police still have no information how he did it all they say for now is that Robin died from "asphyxia".

Do you think it's possible that he hanged himself or used some other method?

Rest in peace my captain. :'(

Police conifrm that Robin hanged himself with a belt and was autopsied stark naked a few hours ago. He tried to cut his wrists with pocket knife before hanging himself.

I was watching the movie "Worlds Greatest Dad" with Robin Williams just now and realized that a scene in the movie where he simulates his son's suicide as hanging was pretty much how Williams ended his life in reality - hanging himself from a belt round his neck - the other of the belt was jammed in the doorway of his closet.

i still can't believe he is no more.

oh captain my captain you will be deeply missed.

Last edited:
Loved him and miss him now. :( Apparently he had money woes and paid a staggering alimony of $30 M and was still paying. Ugh. Lucky wives. My husband was a deadbeat and I gave up chasing him for alimony. We all wear masks and he wore his mask the best. Rest in peace.

Absolutely gutted about this news. I am still trying to get my head round it. RIP Robin

yes rip robin williams ... however it would have been cooler to so him being ripped by that croc in jumanji ... ah what am i saying? i really loved him ... may he rest in peace ....

Back