Death of Kevin Ward Jr., 20 at a dirt track in New York [VIDEO]

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Tall and athletic Kevin went out of his car to argue with Tony Stewart who couldn't stop in time and ran him over. Some say he deliberately hit him but police say this was an accident.

The young man died instnatly as seen in the video...he didn't even twitch after getting hit.

"There aren't words to describe the sadness I feel about the accident that took the life of Kevin Ward Jr.," Stewart said in a statement released Sunday. "My thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends and everyone affected by this tragedy."

The dead athlete was taken to morgue where he was undressed stark naked and his dead cock photographed.

Kevin was placed into a morgue fridge and it currently awaiting brain extraction which will take place on Monday.

That was just nuts .. I've actually seen tony Stewart do stuff like that in the past, too! I honestly would not put it past tony to have clipped him on purpose - but the kid had no business going out on the track during the race. It's just sad, because it was so senseless.

But at the same time .. Imagine receiving that body still in the racing uniform and being able to peel him out of it. Those high, laced racing shoes ... Oh yeah!!!!!!

Racers can be such hotheads.

The adrenaline really pumps during a race, or anytime you are on a racetrack doing laps.*

But racing training is also quite specific: you MUST NEVER walk onto an active racing surface. Doing so is grounds for suspension of your racing license**, being penalized laps, or being banned from an event.

This is because doing so is extremely dangerous. As we see here.

The other riders / drivers are subject to target fixation, where simply because their attention is drawn to you, their vehicle tends to head where they are looking, which is now YOU. This is a physiological response, and part of how a racer controls their vehicle.

-------
* One of my instructors claims "It is the most fun you can have with your pants on." I have to agree.
** Yeah, you need a special license to race either cars or motorcycles. It is non-trivial to earn.

Why would any serious young man wear his hair like that? It does nothing for his professional credibility. Maybe (hopefully) he was just clowning around for that photo. Badtom, I had never before heard of the "target fixation" phenomenon. That is so interesting, and you explained it well.

Last edited:

Tall and athletic Kevin went out of his car to argue with Tony Stewart who couldn't stop in time and ran him over. Some say he deliberately hit him but police say this was an accident.

The young man died instnatly as seen in the video...he didn't even twitch after getting hit.

"There aren't words to describe the sadness I feel about the accident that took the life of Kevin Ward Jr.," Stewart said in a statement released Sunday. "My thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends and everyone affected by this tragedy."

The dead athlete was taken to morgue where he was undressed stark naked and his dead cock photographed.

Kevin was placed into a morgue fridge and it currently awaiting brain extraction which will take place on Monday.

So why would they photograph his cock and not the rest oif him? It would be great to get the morgue pictures.

Back