Delete account

U

uwot

Confused. Only joined this forum recently. I've made several requests to have my account deleted based on my opposition to the clear necrophilia tendencies of many of the posters. I joined because I have sympathy for people who are brutalised and murdered and I'm appalled at man's inhumanity to man, not perverted lust for dead corpses, irrespective of gender. That this appears to be normal on this site disgusts me. There's something evidently wrong with you if you find sexual gratification from dead people, even more so considering the injustice and suffering they endured just to be the subject of your twisted fantasies. Check yourselves in.

It's unfair and lame to accuse members of "clear necrophilia" when majority of our users are posting actively in topics about events that concern us all like recent plane crashes, terrorism, conflict zones....the ongoing islamic insurgency in many parts of the world is of particular concern to our members.

We cover a lot of events every day and if you don't like a particular forum or part of the website you can close it as shown in the example below:

1O1TVlH0.png

Also for your information we don't delete accounts.

Grow the fuck up and get some balls. You have no photos of yourself uploaded so there is no way anyone could know you are on this site if you pay your own internet bill and if you don't tell anyone that you go visit here, but why should you. This is an adult site and we all have things that we get our kicks off of.

I'm not a hardcore necrophiliac either, I'm just fascinated with death, suicide, murder, and postmortem body images, but who I am to judge what people get turned on by.

My god.

Last edited:
Confused. ....I've made several requests to have my account deleted based on my opposition to the clear necrophilia tendencies of many of the posters. ..... Check yourselves in.

oooh....tendencies to necrophilia.....I am shocked....I post here fairly regularly...and I don't think I am one of those!!! Is that a posh word for being gay?????!!!! (ok ok... I might be one of THOSE!!!! :aha:) Sadly, because they make such a clear statement about what this site is all about ..these guys simply won't delete your account. Seems you already checked yourself in my friend. Welcome to the club :yes:

BTW..are you gay?? :dunno:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOkay...... I know I've been away (again) for a little while.

But, I'm confused.

Is not the name of this website Cute Dead Guys????

Do you not actually type those very words when you attempt to log into this site?

What the hell would anyone possibly think this site was about other than its VERY obvious purpose? Why would anyone think it is a site affiliated with "sympathy for people who are brutalized and murdered?"

If this moron is really that dumb, perhaps he is the one who should be checked in.

Good to be back.

(By the way, while I may - MAY - feel a bit of sympathy for these hot specimens who are "brutalized and murdered," it still gives me the occasional orgasm.)

How to delete your account this site is gay

OH NO!! THAT'S TERRIBLE!!!
I'd been on here for seven years and never realised - quick, get me out of here! Thank God we live in the 1950s when such things could not happen. :jawdrop:

Back