hanging nude

A clear night, a beautiful full moon, a handsome, naked hanging lad. The only think missing is a platter of cheese, some crackers and a nice Chilean Chardonnay!

I would suspect that people who hang themselves are so miserable and distraught that their minds are incapable of functioning in any recognizable linear manner. It's probably the only time in their lives when their minds will be close to blank.

Most maybe, but some just really want to hang! Going naked like that and doing a really nice job of it makes me think it's more than just the usual depressed suicide. He could be one of us that finally gave into the temptation. He wanted to be found naked no doubt. Maybe stroked one last time and did the deed! Maybe got close to cumming and hanged himself to allow the noose to finish the job and strangle that last load out of him?

Most maybe, but some just really want to hang! Going naked like that and doing a really nice job of it makes me think it's more than just the usual depressed suicide. He could be one of us that finally gave into the temptation. He wanted to be found naked no doubt. Maybe stroked one last time and did the deed! Maybe got close to cumming and hanged himself to allow the noose to finish the job and strangle that last load out of him?

Well, you are proof that not all guys who hang themselves are depressed. Some (maybe many) are just horny and obsessed with the noose. I'm sure the public in general does not understand this. Even the medical and law enforcement communities are perhaps unaware of the prevalence of suicidal hangings for pleasure.

Well, you are proof that not all guys who hang themselves are depressed. Some (maybe many) are just horny and obsessed with the noose. I'm sure the public in general does not understand this. Even the medical and law enforcement communities are perhaps unaware of the prevalence of suicidal hangings for pleasure.

I could easily have had some circumstance come along at any time in my life to have made me hang myself. Being dumped by women never seemed to be enough, that happened often enough! It would have had to have been something that would ruin me financially, or fucking up and knowing I was going to prison. These days, a terminal illness would be most likely.

But once something had tipped me over the edge where I decided I had to do it, it would almost be more like being thrilled that I finally had a good excuse. I wouldn't be all miserable and crying as I prepared. I would be throwing myself a last little party, a couple drinks and some good weed, a last fine cigar and getting myself as horned up as possible for it. I may be pissed off about the circumstances, but once I got down to it, I would be thrilled that I was finally going to hang!

Back