Super obese man received in morgue for autopsy

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Or should we use the word necropsy...dude was big as a seal. At least 250 kg IMO.

absolutely fucking disgusting, what a fat mother fucking slob!

Why would anyone want to open up something like that? I am reminded of the photos I saw here a long time ago of a morbidly obese guy who threw himself in front of a subway train. There was fat and grease splattered EVERYWHERE.

Well if it's your job, grit your teeth and bear it!

Actually I'm wondering how they are going to stitch him up again.
No suture will hold all that together again.

Well if it's your job, grit your teeth and bear it!

Actually I'm wondering how they are going to stitch him up again.
No suture will hold all that together again.

Yes, I suppose this necropsy was mandated, for one reason or another. It was once called to my attention that dead people are often opened up just to harvest the organs; but really, who would want this guy's greasy giblets?

As for stitching him back together, I agree it looks hopeless. Even if you used metal sutures, the weight of the joined parts would tear the wire right back out of him. It would be best to scape this mess directly into a furnace.

Even if you used metal sutures, the weight of the joined parts would tear the wire right back out of him. It would be best to scape this mess directly into a furnace.

Haha, my thoughts exactly. You could heat a moderate village for a day with that amount of fuel.

grind that cocksucker into ground beef and u could feed all the starving ethopia

Back