Forgot to save the previous videos, but I managed to find a new one.

New finding from this video: Teen boy in Geox shoes, blue Calvin Klein underwear, and white Tommy tee.
View attachment 70418View attachment 70417View attachment 70419View attachment 70420

Another new finding: The poor dude in white posted previously. Another angle, but I wonder where I can find the frontal/face shot.
View attachment 70421

How can someone sleep at night knowing they have done this to so many innocent people? It's beyond me 😔

I find these photos are terrible. I feel sad. I can't imagine how painful it was for all of them, especially for kids. I can't watch the kids pictures here.
Fucking Ukrainians! It's time to have them punish for all this

Definitely the uniform of a MH flight attendant, although I am not sure if it belongs to Ms. Angeline. Maybe the cabin crew name tag might still be attached to the clothing.

I tend to agree- initially I can see why people would think it was Quinn on the nose alone. But I think it might be Dutch teen Gary Slok, 15 (twiiter picture with his mum is online) He has a similar build and nose. Also agree that guy in purple seat is economy class (backed up by youtube video posted online "last video footage on MH17" where the passenger is sitting in a purple seat) and agree the business class are consoles as seen in first image.

Reference:

Attachment 70489
I think some of your identifications are wrong. The business class seats are all blue and have consoles. For example, look at the first image on this thread, which is of a very bloody woman. She is in a business class seats. The man you have in business class is in a purple coach seat. If you go to airliners.net, and search for the tail number of this plane, 9M-MRD, and narrow it to "cabin view," you will find pictures of the coach seats in this plane. You get a very good look at the back of the plane starting at row 30. I also think your identification of Donny in 30J is wrong. The body you tagged had to have been near the wing because of the fire. The front part of the plane landed to the west of the two fires. Look at the satellite images of the crash site. There is a large burned spot where the center and wings certainly fell. The smaller burn area was likely also from a piece of fuselage over the wings that broke free from the main wing complex somewhere on the way down. My guess is that the man you identified as Donny sat somewhere in rows 11-16 or 23-27. Most of the bodies that were found naked and largely intact probably came from seats rows 29 and higher. I base this on the exact same pattern that happened in Pan Am 103. The bodies of the passengers in the back of the pan am 747 were found largely intact and naked on the golf course farthest from the point of in flight breakup. In fact, the entire distribution of MH 17 is eerily similar to 103. Finally, I don't think the boy in his underwear is Quinn. I agree that this passenger came from the back of the plane. But the boy in the picture is no older than 14. No armpit hair. It's hard to tell if his teeth were damaged in the impact, but if they weren't, it certainly is not Quinn.

Last edited:
Sure, thanks all for the feedback. I shall get back home and sort them out again.

Meanwhile, I might need confirmation on these key questions.
- Switch the guy in blue flowers from Quinn to Gary?
- Get Donny off?
- Remove Darryl?
- How about Liam?
- is Robert confirmed?

For flight attendant wise, I would just put it aside since uniform alone is insufficient to identify the victim.

Last edited:
Sure, thanks all for the feedback. I shall get back home and sort them out again.

Meanwhile, I might need confirmation on these key questions.
- Switch the guy in blue flowers from Quinn to Gary?
- Get Donny off?
- Remove Darryl?
- How about Liam?
- is Robert confirmed?

For flight attendant wise, I would just put it aside since uniform alone is insufficient to identify the victim.

Sorry, I put the picture of the flight attendant with the body to see the uniform only.

View attachment 70503
Malaysia Airlines stewardess Angeline Premila Rajandaran, 30, who was the youngest member of crew on board flight MH17 when it was shot down over Ukraine.
Noticed this picture. Looks like a stewardess uniform.
View attachment 70504View attachment 70505View attachment 70506

Sorry, I put the picture of the flight attendant with the body to see the uniform only. I don't think this is Angeline. Could be, but will never know. Only DNA would help in this incident. So sad!

I appreciate this community. In my country already the news on MH17 crash are reducing...😔 I want to see and think what is happening in the world.

Hi guys, I am new to this site. Thanks for the great work! Do you have a photo match for the lawyer?

Too tired today, might only proceed with seating plan revision tomorrow. But still managed to solve this issue tonight.

Finally, I don't think the boy in his underwear is Quinn. I agree that this passenger came from the back of the plane. But the boy in the picture is no older than 14. No armpit hair. It's hard to tell if his teeth were damaged in the impact, but if they weren't, it certainly is not Quinn.

I tend to agree- initially I can see why people would think it was Quinn on the nose alone. But I think it might be Dutch teen Gary Slok, 15 (twiiter picture with his mum is online) He has a similar build and nose.

I made a comparison between Quinn, the boy, and Gary.

Boy Comparison.jpg

Facial wise might be still be ambiguous. But hair style near temple might be a more obvious clue. Check the photo in giusi's post.

View attachment 70486

A view of the boy mentioned in the open body bag by the road #47

Too tired today, might only proceed with seating plan revision tomorrow. But still managed to solve this issue tonight.

I made a comparison between Quinn, the boy, and Gary.

View attachment 70512

Facial wise might be still be ambiguous. But hair style near temple might be a more obvious clue. Check the photo in giusi's post.

Is actually the first one, look at the nose... same nose, same eye shape and face shape... a pretty easy one.

hh.jpgkk.jpgq.jpg
Is actually the first one, look at the nose... same nose, same eye shape and face shape... a pretty easy one.

These additional photos may help. It seems unfortunately that it may indeed be Quinn. There is more resemblance in these photos.

Back