1jQ80dzf.jpg

Some of the so-called "inspectors" find it hard to take the smell. Their inspection consisted mainly of taking photographs and writing in their report that they could seed naked dead bodies lying in a field.

evonnqIh.jpg

Meanwhile the cleanup guys have been working tirelessly to put all of the victims into body bags...Unfortunately days after the disaster some corpses are still in the fields waiting to be collected and loaded onto the refrigerator train.

Anyone have any explanation why the corpses are naked?

Maybe their clothers were ripped away during their plunge to the ground?

:dunno:

The young guy in the picture above i think is Shaka T Panduwinata , hes was a Dutch national.

77.jpg

That's him yes, thanks for identifying him. Good job man, you should be a forensic expert and help the families get their loved ones back.

How old was Shaka? He had cute feet.

Interesting to know that some passengers had seat belts on. They aren't usually fastened mid flight unless there is turbulence...

More exclusive photos taken by a local and uploaded on his facebook page.

That's him yes, thanks for identifying him. Good job man, you should be a forensic expert and help the families get their loved ones back.

How old was Shaka? He had cute feet.

He was 17, from what information i can find.

Last edited:
The picture below is of one of the plane victims falling in the town of Donetsk , its not the greatest of quality.

yuli1.jpg

I think the body could be of Yuli Hastini a Dutch national , she was 44. It is difficult because you cannot see her face. I'm going by the hair style and shape of head and flesh tonal colors.

yuli2.jpg

As far as I know no passangers fell in Donetsk as it is 70 km away from Torez.

Must have been the nearest town to the disaster area, as there are creaters in the concrete where they fell.

I could be totally wrong?

Last edited:
A severely burnt hand of a passenger sticks out of the charred MH17 fuselage at the plane's crash site near the village of Grabovo, Donetsk Region, Ukraine.A severely burnt hand of a passenger sticks out of the charred MH17 fuselage at the plane's cras.jpg

Found this. Shaka is 21 this year.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2014/07/21/guess-what-vina-loses-two-nephews-mh17-crash.html

His introduction in Twitter stated Virgo, meaning his birthday is coming soon.
Anyway, his Twitter is still posting messages. Some automatic subscription, perhaps.

My mistake. He was 20 this year (20th birthday this Aug).
Here is a video of his chilli challenge captured March 2013.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151824836794689&permPage=1

Must have been the nearest town to the disaster area, as there are creaters in the concrete where they fell.

I could be totally wrong?

The "craters" are from the shelling by the Ukranian Army, Donetsk is still controlled by the rebels. Yes, you got it all wrong here but otherwise good job on identifying the victims.

Good news, all.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28411225

A Ukrainian train carrying bodies from the Malaysia Airlines plane crash has left the station of the town of Torez.

Officials say the train will go to Kharkiv, but there is no confirmation.

Pro-Russian separatists, who are in control of the crash site, had placed the remains of the passengers of flight MH17 in refrigerated carriages.

Western countries say the plane was shot down on 17 July by the rebels, who have been involved in heavy fighting in the main rebel-held city of Donetsk.

The train's departure comes after tough negotiations between international investigators and the separatists to allow the bodies to leave the rebel-held area.

Ukrainian officials said the train was transporting 280 bodies.

Ukraine's deputy prime minister earlier announced the remains would be taken to the eastern city of Kharkiv, before being flown to the Netherlands.

All 298 people on board flight MH17 died when it crashed over the rebel-held area between Krasni Luch in Luhansk region and Shakhtarsk in the region of Donetsk.

At least the bodies won't rot further, and can be buried properly now. Our hearts go to those identified and unidentified victims.
(But seems it needs a huge plane to transport all bodies.)

10561806_820723331285294_838355377762063194_n.jpg

A view of the boy mentioned in the open body bag by the road #47

Last edited:
At least the bodies won't rot further, and can be buried properly now.

Nothing can stop the human body from decomposing once dead...even a freezer. Low temps just slow down the process but body tissues still break down.

There will be no burial soon as all the corpses need to be photographed and identified by relatives.

Back