Film 911 - new content with strangulation, suffocation, and more. . . .

I bought this one. Nice direction for film 911. I know this is a Abs/Chest site. But I think you would get more buys of vids with some feet and legs shots.
Injection/Strangulation the poor guy is out taking shoes and socks off

I bought this one. Nice direction for film 911. I know this is a Abs/Chest site. But I think you would get more buys of vids with some feet and legs shots. Injection/Strangulation the poor guy is out taking shoes and socks off

Totally agree .. I understand the resuscitation fetish - and feet aren't really a part of it. At least probably not for most. But, the scenarios lend to removing shoes and socks pretty easily. Just a thought.

I bought this one. Nice direction for film 911. I know this is a Abs/Chest site. But I think you would get more buys of vids with some feet and legs shots.
Injection/Strangulation the poor guy is out taking shoes and socks off

Definitely agreed would love to see more feet in this films! It would make it that much more appealing!

I would love to see a model receiving cpr with his eyes open, dead face. These guys looks like they are just sleeping.

I have been tempted to buy being a cardiophile I find it hot as hell to fantasize frying a muscle boy's beating heart with a defib or stabbing them in the heart with a poison to stop it from beating.. but over the years this brand of videos comes and gos as it pleases.. If that doesn't ring alarm bells nothing will.. I get the distinct feeling I am going to be ripped off even if even go there.

O1ffWWD.jpg

We have an all new video coming out starring this hottie Alexander. Watch him get strangled, knocked out, etc . . Videos will be released on April 13th.

www.film911.net

Alexander with Dr. Smith will be released at a later date but we do have some Dr. Smith elements in the recent release of Alexander CPR part 2.

Guys are beautiful, and action is good. Anyone have some to post on this site??? They are so expensive for the amount of showing time.

Stealing content is not cool man. $20 isn't much for something of that quality. They have a new video out with a hot black guy btw.

Last edited:
Oh yes! I just purchased the video and its amazing! The model is super hot too. Just wished he was gut punched a bit, but besides that everything else in the video was good

Never actually accessed the site. I'm not convinced it really exists. If it does, it's down most of the time, not worth the head ache to find it.

Back