17 yo Handsome fit Lucas Matheus Zanello executado

Well, just a few casual thoughts:

With just a little more velocity, that bullet that went in through his back shoulder blade WOULD have pushed through his neck. Look how very cool. Looks like it was ALMOST pushed through the skin.

Next, with the tasteless, chunky, likely fake gold jewelry, the Iron Maiden T-Shirt, and the extra ink, it looks like we've lost a potential major drug pimp in the making. Sigh. Sniffle. Oh well, I'm sure that there's another 20 lined up to take his place.

Finally, while Serrth makes excellent points about the length of his fingers, I really thought he was going somewhere else with those observations.... but regardless, I cannot help but notice that the bullet holes are actually bigger than his belly button. How fascinatingly odd...

Lucas kept his finger nails nicely trimmed and I can only presume he did the same with his feet. Judging by the prominent outline of his foot in those dark socks, he had a mighty pair. So sad nobody had enough sense of curiosity to pull those socks off for a look-see.

Back