Cracking Nuts

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
One of the greatest parts of having sex with a guy is sucking his nuts. Especially big nuts in a large, loose ballsac. I’ve fantacized a lot about cutting away the sac and seeing the nuts hang loose, each still attached to its cord. Then taking one into my mouth and savoring the taste and feel of that sweet yellow huevo. And finally, after sucking for a while, grinding it flat between my teeth! Pure ecstasy!!! Anyone else have this sick dream?

im a bit of a sadist and I love doing everything you've said above,

big nuts , yowzaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

So, if my balls were loose, outside of my scrotum, you'll bite through the Van Deferens and castrate me with your teeth?

So, if my balls were loose, outside of my scrotum, you'll bite through the Van Deferens and castrate me with your teeth?

Without hesitation. My teeth are sharp and my jaw is strong. But.....do I bite cleanly through?.....or rip and tear? Maybe one nut one way and the other another way. Do I swallow them whole? No, no, too bland. I chew slowly to savor every bit of your sweet testicles. And wash them down by sucking the blood from your useless Van Deferens.

Back