deadboy

Forum Veteran
Dude was beaten to death by a mob in, of course, Brazil. The info I had says this happened because he and another guy tried to rape 2 teenage girls. Fucking brutal! What would have happened to him if he had actually done it? This is the only pic I could find, and I don't know if the other guy got his ass kicked too. I believe "estrupador" means rapist in Portuguese.

http://www.imagebam.com

HOT,HOT,HOT!!!!!!:sm (34)::sm (34)::sm (34):

owww

Brutal just brutal. I can't believe this happens in the 21st century. Awesome post deadboy!

:wow::sm (18):

If i had the chance, i would spend hours and days giving his hot manly body a proper fitting goodbye.

He might've been innocent, I'm sure there was no trial, those savages.

It was here in Brazil, he was beaten, tortured and killed by local villagers where he raped the child lived and was killed. The laws here in Brazil are soft and almost nothing ever happens, because they are so resources for the thief, rapist, kidnapper and the like that the Brazilian people but unfortunately do justice into their own hands, not knowing that they are worse than those did evil ... (hope you understand my place ok) ...

RAPE IS AN OVER-USED EXCUSE.....BESIDES....IF IT BOTHERED HIS KILLERS SO MUCH WHY DIDNT THEY CUT HIS DICK OFF?

RAPE IS AN OVER-USED EXCUSE.....BESIDES....IF IT BOTHERED HIS KILLERS SO MUCH WHY DIDNT THEY CUT HIS DICK OFF?
serrth, when surely the people would not think of that ... should have thought, "we end up with this guy" at the time of anger you do not really think of anything ...
sorry my english ... lol

Back