Murdered young man examined upright in morgue eyes wide open

I've never seen an examination like that - do you know why he's in that position?

That's crazy. I wonder why they are doing that. These remind me of these bizarre photos of a dead guy propped up in a chair that were published in the newspaper in Chicago in the early 1900's. Dead dude is Lazarus Averbuch, who was shot to death at the home of the Chicago police chief. According to reports, he tried to kill the police chief with a knife. Weird stuff.
n005897.jpgn005898.jpg

I believe it was common to examine dead young guys upright around that time and release photos, people's interest in death never ceases.

In the 21st century everything has become more complicated and young male cadavers are enjoyed now by a tiny minority of those in the medical field and funeral business.

For everyone else dead bodies and death bring fear and disgust and majority of people try to avoid them at any cost. They won't even discuss death and dying.

I have seen people at funerals staying away from coffins, unable to control their fear.

And I have seen the necromancers around here who can't live without dead bodies, when a dead young guy is very handsome and fit lke a model their eyes water with excitement.

Morgue workers here keep their mouths shut most of the time but I know what they are up to, I've seen it and it's wild and intense.

O M G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF ARE THEY DOING???!!!???!!!???

Back