NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Elite Member
How many of you guys would have sex with a hot man-head? What would you do?

I would fuck a biker's body and then screw the hole in his head to mix his shit and brain. I think it is degrading, and that would make hot.

thats fucked up...your crude

would prefer headless body though...

The reason it is hot is because you are fucking something that is so identifiable with the person. Very often face is what is the most important feature to get you turned on. Of course, the person is not my type, I would prefer his body, but if the dude is fucking gorgeous, I'd die to fuck his head.

I would definitely pay my respects by putting my hard dick in beheaded head of cute dead guy and cumming. I could not help it.
It is what i would want were something like that to happen to my head.

Guillotine the head and fuck the hole in the bottom before he loses consciousness. Look into his eyes as hard cock destroys the brainstem. fuck the gooey brain flesh. the neck stump is warm and makes a nice bumper

Have sex with the stump then with the mouth and cum inside and then lick the cum from inside the mouth.

Guillotine the head and fuck the hole in the bottom before he loses consciousness. Look into his eyes as hard cock destroys the brainstem. fuck the gooey brain flesh. the neck stump is warm and makes a nice bumper

I'd stick my hard dick in the hole in the bottom, just before he loses consciousness too. Of course after that I'd stick it in his mouth, then the hole in his body left behind by the severed head.

Wow!!!:load:

Back