Military officers strangled and piss FREE PREVIEW

yes ..Nick unzips their fly before he strangles them...as they struggle an erect cock pops out on each of of them and bounces around as they struggle , then shoots a large stream of urine as they die...def check it out!

Those fake cocks cost too much money!

Please show "fake nake" next time

I would not spend those much money to buy fake nake film !

Last edited:
sorry guys , as we have said before if you are not satified in ANY way with your purchase just contact MARK at best deaths.com and he will work hard to fix and issue you might have....we value you guys as fans and if you buy soemthing you dont like we will make it right :)

MARK is not a real person...well the photo isn't...its a stock photo....put the image into a image search and you will see :)...just saying

MARK is not a real person...well the photo isn't...its a stock photo....put the image into a image search and you will see :)...just saying
I actually assumed it wasn't really him. But that doesn't mean that Mark doesn't exist. If I was int their business, I probly wouldn't post my real pic either. No big deal! However, the guy in that pic is really hot and would make a great actor on BD .. To bad it's not him!

It was just ok. The fake cocks though were really stupid. Not seeing anything would be a hundred times better than something so over the top fake. It brought down the value of the whole thing. Terribly disappointing. Please do another Trophies.. Maybe a prequel, would love to see some of the new guys from the four guys machined gunned video. Or maybe Nick and Paul.

Thank you all for your comments...
In the future you will see more real cocks and more fake cocks...
... as we continue to push the extremes of necrofantasy...
Please help us by continuing to send us your comments!
vlcsnap-2014-03-18-15h34m28s16.jpg
--TODD at BestDeaths!

Back