Young died at the scene of the accident

Could he have been a blood donor - who then ended up with not enough for himself?plaster.jpg

I'm sorry I have not a clear picture, do not know who can complement

This is clearly an image folder with the original photos, please post them here or tell us where you got it from!

This is clearly an image folder with the original photos, please post them here or tell us where you got it from!

We're sorry, the image comes from a friend, but only those vague, I also want to see the full-sized image

those look like some nice pics, is there anyway u can persuade him to post those? Please...:rulez:

Please members from China search on baidu for more pics!

Hi friend,

A lot of new pics show up on baidu when you search for "autopsy" in chinese! Please do a search and post whatever you find, I am sure this awesome set will crop up somewhere...

Baidu is amazing search engine, so many fresh results.

Unfortunately it's in Chinese very difficult languge!

LoL :tongue for you:

e....It's strange. I mean I don't think baidu can give out more pic than google.
I have a try:
The most result is the movie of "autopsy".
And this pic shows many many times...
b3bd7908489ee26b73a52652fbdb026dd5b55ec6.jpg
Also I used keyword as "解剖". There're many fish and frog autopsy appeared...:facepalm:

Hey guys... there is no way you can get those pics from Baidu... cause' I suspect that those pics are from some internal channel... Like from forensic pathologists or police straight away...

Google are constantly making changes to how their search works and in recent months they have reduced the number of image results greatly.

Baidu returns many more images on keyword 尸检, try it.

And sundy please can you exchange messages with the poster here and ask him where he got them from in Chinese, he doesn't reply to my pms!

There will be rewards for CDG members who help us find source of these amazing photos.:I am king: We badly need fresh material.

Back