CRIMINAL MINDS 'Gatekeeper'

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Handsome dude strangled to death

Last edited:
fantastic,but it,s not long enough and as usual with male stranglings you don,t see his face,shame about that!

THANK YOU for this ~ this episode was so hot! The actor is Brent Bailey (he's the hottie in the Nokia Lumia commercial in ski gear) I've had a crush on him for a while, so it was awesome to see this.

I would've liked to see more of the struggle, but the twitching feet and death stare were sexy, and I like how the killer takes a snapshot of Scotty's dead, staring face! RIP Scotty Delfino, you'll definitely be in my dreams tonight ;)

That is incredibly hot .. The fierce kicking in struggle and then the death stare - beautiful!

Only wish he hadn't been wearing boots .. If he had on regular shoes, the way he was kicking, they would have flown off. Now that would have made it perfect.

Still a very hot scene, though!

Yes laserdude! Exactly--oh if he kicked off some sneakers before dying it would have been awesome!

THANK YOU for this ~ this episode was so hot! The actor is Brent Bailey (he's the hottie in the Nokia Lumia commercial in ski gear) I've had a crush on him for a while, so it was awesome to see this.

Maybe Microsoft killed him for not using a Microsoft phone?

Or, some dissatisfied Windows Phone customer killed him for being dishonest in those stupid "honestly" commercials :)

Back