Free Preview: Hot new bestdeaths model strangled

暴风截图20144218562437.jpg I like this actor,when can see about his death scene in video?I want to see his body and feet,thanks!

Great new actor .. He is very nice looking, great feet, great body and he appears to die well!

It's just a shame that you choose not to listen to what we want when making vids anymore! An already naked person seems like such a waste of time, it's almost like taking the easy way out. I and others that have posted, in the past, want a little more and what we want doesn't cost you anything extra. Just a little thought. You were doing so well for a while and then you just quit. You could please pretty much all of us, in one video, if you just would. I don't care if they die with the clothes off or on - some like them clothed - some don't. They need to at least start out clothed, then knocked out and messed with - then killed .. If you choose to strip them before or after death - doesn't matter to me as long as it is done. Lately, if you knock them out clothed - the next seen is them already stripped .. Very disheartening. I think .. Probably, you do this because of time and size of file. That is the best reason I can come up with, for why. But, in these cases it doesn't have to be a slow sensual stripping. Sometimes, a rough rip/strip is great.

Look, I hate to be negative when you have supplied me with some great stuff in the past. It's just that it has been months since there has been anything that I wanted to buy.

I doubt I am alone - if I am y'all just tell me and I will shut up and move on.

Great new actor .. He is very nice looking, great feet, great body and he appears to die well!

It's just a shame that you choose not to listen to what we want when making vids anymore! An already naked person seems like such a waste of time, it's almost like taking the easy way out. I and others that have posted, in the past, want a little more and what we want doesn't cost you anything extra. Just a little thought. You were doing so well for a while and then you just quit. You could please pretty much all of us, in one video, if you just would. I don't care if they die with the clothes off or on - some like them clothed - some don't. They need to at least start out clothed, then knocked out and messed with - then killed .. If you choose to strip them before or after death - doesn't matter to me as long as it is done. Lately, if you knock them out clothed - the next seen is them already stripped .. Very disheartening. I think .. Probably, you do this because of time and size of file. That is the best reason I can come up with, for why. But, in these cases it doesn't have to be a slow sensual stripping. Sometimes, a rough rip/strip is great.

Look, I hate to be negative when you have supplied me with some great stuff in the past. It's just that it has been months since there has been anything that I wanted to buy.

I doubt I am alone - if I am y'all just tell me and I will shut up and move on.

I agree, a good stripping and removing of the shoes is part of what trips my trigger,
if its done before or after the death does not matter , as long as its done.
having them naked from the start is like walking into the middle of a movie and missing
the entire beginning that help build up the tempo.........

I agree, a good stripping and removing of the shoes is part of what trips my trigger,
if its done before or after the death does not matter , as long as its done.
having them naked from the start is like walking into the middle of a movie and missing
the entire beginning that help build up the tempo.........

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Todd - that one does look fun. I hadn't seen the lost patient one yet. That looks good, too. Thanks a lot!

Back