Young man beheaded in Syria

He would never know his final photo will bring pleasure to scores throughout the world

Id wipe his mouth clean and the plant a kiss on his lips.

A very handsome head. They're actually more interesting severed, don't you think?

Hell yes! I would fuck his mouth, then stick my dick up into his neck and then impale him on my dick. Make him look at me, then go up and down on him. If I had another guy, we would have a three way and I would impale the head on his dick then kiss the head and stick my tongue as far into his mouth as I could and tongue the guys dick while kissing the head at the same time. After a bit I would fuck the heads mouth while the other guy fucked the neck. My dick is big, and it would slide into the back and fill the heads whole mouth and when it got to the back our dickheads would rub together. I have foreskin, so it would feel AMAZING because its more sensitive. After a bit I would fuck the guys ass while he fucked the heads mouth. Then when I feel my balls working up and I'm about to cum, I would pull out and jerk off until I shot my load all over the head and dick of the other guy. I'd rub my cum all over the heads face with my dickhead. I'd make the other guy cum on the head as well and do the same, then we can kiss. After that, we would start kissing the head, shoving our tongue into his mouth at the same time then proceed to lick off the cum. After that we could sleep, I could hold the head like a teddy bear and the guy can hold me or vice versa. It wouldn't last too long, being tired, because with a head like that I would get hard again fast and start over again.

Thats how I think of heads. You?

Back