gibing

Forum Elite
Established Member
WWII has always been a top provider of death scene photography.

[h=1] [/h]

:C thats not cool!
I think this thread should be closed.
Especially since this is The Holocuast and thats not awesome

Are those all Jews? I think the Nazi's hated more than just Jewish people.

These bodies could be twisted "FAGGOTS" like us, dead dick suckers, cold fudge packers..etc! People sure throw hurtful names around on this site... I guess we think we are something specail?

I love WWII photos :load: Im always so curious as to what things really looked like in the concentration camps.

Changing the thread title from 'WWII "PILES OF JEWS"' to 'Nazi Victims' would reduce the negative reaction considerably .

:C thats not cool!
I think this thread should be closed.
Especially since this is The Holocuast and thats not awesome

HELL NO! No deaths are more sacred than another. Not that I'm into wrinkly emanciated bodies but I wouldn't want to deprive the joy of those who are.

I find the heading coupled with the pictures offensive but equally I accept that the best way to prevent a repeat is for maximum publicity to ensure we never forget. However I should prefer the heading of nazi victims since gypsies and homosexuals were also persecuted.

I find the heading coupled with the pictures offensive but equally I accept that the best way to prevent a repeat is for maximum publicity to ensure we never forget. However I should prefer the heading of nazi victims since gypsies and homosexuals were also persecuted.

Yes - Jews and gypsies were 'brought down to the level' that homosexuals have held for 5000 years (and still do today, even!) ... considered to be 'non-humans' ...
persecuted AND GASSED !.....That's why their mouths are all open...they died gasping for air! .....1,000 Ways To Die #578 !!!

I would disagree with you in your implication that the persecution of the Jews was a 20th Century phenomenon. Go through history, the programs in tsarist Russia, the medieval massacre in York, Mohammed and far too many other instances. Indeed it is only since the birth of Israel and the conception of the muscular as well as the intellectual Jew that it has diminished somewhat.
But any persecution based on race or sexual orientation can only be seen as evil.

There's a rather shocking movie on Netflix that features footage of what the allied forces came across at the liberated concentration camps. It's amazing how deplorable and repugnant humans can be. I hate Nazis.

Back