HELP!!!!

rickyd26

Forum Resident
It is just me?? Everytiime I try to go to my favorite site, CDG...I get this message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/meatpie/public_html/index.php on line 585

Anyone have any ideas to help me??? I CAN go to Google and and go into certain threads that way, but cannot go the the Home Page. Very sad here. This has never happened to me before. HELP!!!:(

Hi,

Same problem for me and obviously for everyone if you the number of new posts since the last 24 hours (almost equal to 0).
Can meatpie fix the problem ?
Thx !

Thanks, xtroy...thought it was just me! I hate messages like that. They make no fucking sense to a normal internet user!

I had the same problem yesterday and day before, but it's fine now (Obviously or I wouldn't be here to post this!). Glad it was just a temporary glitch

Hello everyone,

Enthilza and I are offically on holiday but we do check the site and we are aware of the problems some users are reporting.

We had a malfunction and we are working on it but please be patient.

We assure you its nothing serious but might take several days to fix. We apologize for this and hope to resolve this problem soon.

Is it Codex related?
Maybe you should host on a better engine

Back