Meat for the BBQ

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Mexico. :sm (20): No other info but we are working on finding out more about this case and we will post the details as soon as we get them.

At least he had pretty insides

"who stupidly put Death's door in there?" Deathsdoor from GoreGasm did...the person who found the pics before meatpie (someone who seems to hate people who steal shit from other sites and who hates goregasm, but yet likes to lurk around on there) stole them. Meatpie even used the same title Deathsdoor did. Hmmm. The only good gore on this site are subs from meatpie that he steals from others sites. Pathetic to say the least. Make sure you log back on Goregasm meatpie....I'm sure DD will sub some more pics for you to steal to make your site look better then it is. Funny....you talk shit about every other mod and admin from every other gore site, yet you depend on them for pictures. Hmmmm

Ahhh, he found some pics and put his name on it....how impressive.

And so what?

Whats the meaning of your pathetic flame attempt? I can't find new stuff myself?

I depend on GoreGasm?

Get off.

you depend on good gore sites to try and make your lame one look better. Mind you all your pics are fucking reposts.....queen of the reposts you are meatpie.

you depend on good gore sites to try and make your lame one look better. Mind you all your pics are fucking reposts.....queen of the reposts you are meatpie.

...don't insult our Meatie please :sm (41): thanks!

Here are the original images, I just find it hilarious how DD puts his watermarks in crazy places.

Back