New but Not New...An 'Ask Me Anything' Thread

KingChaos

Forum Newcomer
Hey there, everyone. I've been a member since 2012, just never posted. Admittedly, I often forget about this site until I get an email from Meatpie about the site.

That being said, I figured I'd do my introduction, but also turn it into an Ask Me Anything kinda thing.

About Me:
I'm a straight male.
I'm a sometimes very bi-curious straight male.
I could never love or have a relationship with a male.
If I lived in a larger city/town, I would probably be more open to exploring the sexual side of my bi-curiosity.
I've found over the last few years that I'm more and more fond of seeing guys with nice and/or sizable dicks with erections and/or masturbating.
Love a good cum shot.
If I had to choose a "type," with females it would be slim, petite and damn kinky 18-20-somethings. As far as viewing guys, I'd have to say 20-somethings and semi-good-looking.
I can't and don't get turned on just looking at a guy. He'd have to be naked and hard for this to even become a possibility.
I'm more of a voyeur than an exhibitionist, although that sometimes changes.
I'm hard as a rock and stroking in between writing the lines of this post.
I fucking love a tongue buried in my asshole.
I adore cumming on someone's face.
I love peeing on someone.
I've become more interested, over the last few years, in having someone pee on me...but probably only a female.
I live alone.
At the age of 14, staying the night at a friend's house, I awoke to find him tugging at my underwear. I was hard. He sucked my dick and swallowed. I was the first time he'd ever swallowed. I used my hand to bring him to orgasm. He was only the second blowjob I'd ever received, the first being a girl. I was her first to swallow too.
I love to see pants-wetting. It's always been females up to this point. Shorts and panties-wetting as well. I overall just love seeing and hearing a woman pee, but the more taboo, the better. I believe it could turn me on to see a decent-looking male piss his pants, be pissed on, or pissing on someone else.
In the bedroom and on the Internet, when role-playing, I'm always the Dom. Never had an urge to be dominated or told what to do.
I think uncircumcised dicks are ugly. (Sorry....just how I feel.) Once hard, though, that doesn't much matter, does it?
A woman will always be able to get me much harder, much faster. I'm an ass man. Not a junk-in-the-trunk ass man, but a small, petite, handful of ass kind of man.
Visually: When I'm being voyeuristic (i.e. watching someone masturbate), Female: Has to be doing it especially for me for it to do anything for me. The more taboo and naughty (i.e. asshole fingering, furious masturbating, etc) the better. Males: Average to above average in length and clearly turned on, stroking, and when he cums. What happens after cumming directly depends on how turned on I am and what kind of mood I'm in, with males or females.
If I ever went further with a guy, my limits would be: I'm sucking no dicks and I'd be doing the penetrating. I will never have a dick in my mouth or ass...period.
If I ever worked in a morgue, I'd really hope there were no cameras. I'd be fondling the bodies of the pretty females. I don't think I'd be touching any guys.
The more taboo and socially unacceptable something is, the more it probably turns me on.

I'll answer absolutely anything you wish to ask me...short of identifying myself. When I say this, I basically mean sexually, fantasies, woulds and would nots, etc.

Hope this thread was okay to do here.

Back