The Disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Art Of War

INSTIGATOR

At least two people who is suppose to be on the flight is found alive and safe after it was determined that they had there passports stolen previously.

Families being able to contact their relatives cell phones 2-3 days after planed crashed and asking officials to track cell phone.

This is one of the craziest plane crashes I have ever come across.

If there is enough desire to bring the plane out of the sea, if it is possible (due to the depth of the possible location of pane wreckage), it most likely be very expensive.

In other news reports, plane dropped 690 feet suddenly, but did not make a mayday call and officials assume the plane may have continuing flying before breaking up in flight.

Concur that something separated from the plane and caused a total failure of communications.
When and where during the flight, only time will tell.

I am confident that the world has "technology" that would have located the general location of the crashed plane by now, alas, due to legal, ethical and moral concerns and etc, this technology most likely is not allowed to be implemented in situations like this.:sad::sad2:

Hint:- Google Map/Google Earth and etc.....

Maybe they were hijacked? Have they found debris yet? If not, then most likely it's an act of terrorism, or pure hijacking. Let's just see how the situation turns out.

No debris, no nottin

:dunno:

That's about the most bizzare news story I've seen in years and it's still making headlines around the world.

The area of sea they are searching is vast, it may take months before wreckage is spotted.

In 2009 Air France Flight 447 suddenly disappeared from radar over the Atlantic in a similar way and it took five days just to find the first floating wreckage.

Meatpie, do you know of any images of the bodies found from Air France 447? Supposedly 74 bodies were recovered after the wreckage was found two years later.

Any bodies or body parts found would have been in very bad shape first from the crash and then several days in the water...not much to see really.

Dead people start to look like jellyfish even after 2-3 days in water if it's warm enough and there is sunshine.

The news tonight reported from a reliable source in the Malaysian Government that their air force tracked the plane as it made a U-turn, then the plane shut off the transponders. They were able to track the plane for at least an hour afterwards traveling way off course. It could have landed in an isolated island somewhere like the show 'Lost':shock:

The news tonight reported from a reliable source in the Malaysian Government that their air force tracked the plane as it made a U-turn, then the plane shut off the transponders. They were able to track the plane for at least an hour afterwards traveling way off course. It could have landed in an isolated island somewhere like the show 'Lost':shock:

A few hours later, in certain news outlets, it was reported that the Malaysian military did not track the plane, however officially it was track with an hour after it went missing, presumably flying low (below radar presumably). The conflicting like this has got we very concerned. Why the confusing statements?

What I can work out is, even with reports of the plane possibly crashing/ditching from original path route, they started their search near the path route of plane crash as per search and rescue procedures, and down eliminated possible outcomes before searching Strait of Malacca. For sure there will be inquires in the investigation and search and rescue procedures. They are now seraching the east and west coasts. Why they didn't do it from the start if they knew the plane was tracked for at least and hour?

Very interested in the final reports and recommendations. This will be at least 18-24 months away, like always.

There is a emergency transponder code 777 (which relays emergency distress to all traffic in the area) which wasn't turned on and plane contiuned an hour (presumably) in flight. Something happened to sever the electronics of the plane in order for no communications ie, something broke away, debris pierced parts of the plane or less likely but possible scenario, pilot switched off wrong switches. The flight disappeared hours before the fuel would have run out.

They have been whispers of pilot suicide, highly unlikely, as the plane was in the air for as stated one hours and using Silk Air Lines as a reference, makes this scenario in this case more unlikely.

Using historical data as a basis, small amount of debris should have been found by now.

I am shocked how quickly they released the enitire passenger manifest online

Now they are asking for the publics help to find the plane by looking at satellite images.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...lite-images-public-help-locate-MH370-jet.html

FOUND!

Satellite images of possible debris from the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 have been released on a Chinese government website.

_73545577_303253.png

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26554875

Very, very weird even major news outlets are getting confused.

One thing the Malaysian government has said is that the phones would ring even if they were dead.. Whenever I phone anyone without battery or signal it doesn't ring and goes straight to answerphone so I am wondering whether they are hiding something and coming up with several lies.. Debris has been found near Vietnam and an oil slick yet is not connected with that flight so the media aren't immediately assuming the images are actually the plane.

The Malaysian government were incredibly quick to outrule terrorism based on the fact the Iranian was an Asylum Seeker but what I would like to know is why is he seeking Asylum? Because Iran (unlike Pakistan) doesn't tolerate extremism and would execute him for such? It's one option of many possibilities but I find that it strange that the missing plane just happens to be the one where 2 Muslim's boarded with stolen passports and if history is anything to go buy we should be expecting this plane to be in the hands of Al-Qaeda but I would love to be proven wrong as I dont want to see that it is found slammed into a building at 600 mph.

I doubt Malaysia would admit it was terrorism because there would be the west swarming their countries in mass panic trying to find it and they wont want the trigger happy UN jumping on the bandwagon

The Malaysian government were incredibly quick to outrule terrorism based on the fact the Iranian was an Asylum Seeker but what I would like to know is why is he seeking Asylum? Because Iran (unlike Pakistan) doesn't tolerate extremism and would execute him for such? It's one option of many possibilities but I find that it strange that the missing plane just happens to be the one where 2 Muslim's boarded with stolen passports and if history is anything to go buy we should be expecting this plane to be in the hands of Al-Qaeda but I would love to be proven wrong as I dont want to see that it is found slammed into a building at 600 mph.

I doubt Malaysia would admit it was terrorism because there would be the west swarming their countries in mass panic trying to find it and they wont want the trigger happy UN jumping on the bandwagon

Refer to this more more info on the Iranians
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/10/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-mystery-passengers/

If it was terrorism or mechanical/structural failure then they will be investigating the possilble link of the 20 passengers who worked for a american chip manufacteur, to make sure it was not terrorism or due to hazard materials bringing plane down.
http://www.dailypaul.com/314146/mal...c-weaponry-20-high-tech-ew-defense-passengers

Also, they was a previous warning mothns before that the "777" was at risk or breaking up mid flight due to metal fatigue/corrosion beneath the planes communication antennea.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...flight-MH370-vulnerable-mid-air-break-up.html

Also, the plane broke off one of its wing tips two years ago with a collision with another plane.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ded-plane-two-years-ago-breaking-wingtip.html

So many possibilities:not sure:

There is a remote possibility that they passed out during the flight like the Greek Helios flight, however this possible line of investigation will be not be started util the plane wreckage and body (parts) are found.

Last edited:
Search Expanded Into Indian Ocean

They have now expanded the search into the Indian Ocean, due to officials now belief it flew for at least 5 hours.

They now think certain reporting systems were shut down manually on the plane.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...craft-pinging-FIVE-hours-vanished-flying.html

I am patiently waiting for the plane location to be found, so they can find both black boxes so they can start analyzing the flight data and cockpit voice recordings.

Still a mega huge mystery.
This is like the American TV series a few years ago called
"LOST"

maybe they were caught up in a UFO tractor beam? LOL.............

A lot of this doesn't make sense - if you wanted hostages and to get something in return you'd publicise that you have them - maybe that will happen and the plane is in Turkmenistan etc, or if you destroy the plane you want publicity for that. Maybe the natives in the Andamans are working their way through a feast right now, or Kim Jong Crazy in N Korea has the plane and passengers. What is hard to understand is who gains from doing this to a Malaysian plane full of Chinese. Other theories - one of the pilots did it on purpose, or the plane flew through a time rift and is now in an alternative time line a few seconds in the past or future - invisible to us.

Back