The Disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

A lot of this doesn't make sense - if you wanted hostages and to get something in return you'd publicise that you have them - maybe that will happen and the plane is in Turkmenistan etc, or if you destroy the plane you want publicity for that. Maybe the natives in the Andamans are working their way through a feast right now, or Kim Jong Crazy in N Korea has the plane and passengers. What is hard to understand is who gains from doing this to a Malaysian plane full of Chinese. Other theories - one of the pilots did it on purpose, or the plane flew through a time rift and is now in an alternative time line a few seconds in the past or future - invisible to us.
I think they were hijacked
by Hollywood producers
to write a new screenplay
and make a mega hit movie.
:dancing:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PxhcK2xmZE

A lot of this doesn't make sense - if you wanted hostages and to get something in return you'd publicise that you have them - maybe that will happen and the plane is in Turkmenistan etc, or if you destroy the plane you want publicity for that. Maybe the natives in the Andamans are working their way through a feast right now, or Kim Jong Crazy in N Korea has the plane and passengers. What is hard to understand is who gains from doing this to a Malaysian plane full of Chinese. Other theories - one of the pilots did it on purpose, or the plane flew through a time rift and is now in an alternative time line a few seconds in the past or future - invisible to us.

Last edited:

That is one of my main thoughts as to why it was not hijacked. Why would someone want to unintentionally start a fight with China like this? Does not make sense.

If not a single pierce of debris has been washed ashore somewhere by the end of this year, then that will be very strange.
Waiting game at this stage.

If there's a rescue mission and a need to fight evil hijackers, Scottish Highlanders should be tasked :yes:

article-0-00A33200000004B0-579_468x320.jpg

maybe what happened in the movie millennium with Cheryl ladd has happened to them!

maybe what happened in the movie millennium with Cheryl ladd has happened to them!

Millennium is one of the best if not the best air plane disaster + Time travel movie, so I highly recommend this movie

Watching Millenium the movie as a kid has still a lasting impression on me.

Last edited:
HEY Arrow my bud!

Why not?$ anything goes nowadays!
MEGA? YES SIR!!!

yours
warrior

i truly hope some day we'll finally get to see some kind of remains of this plane.. dying to know what happened with it as well.. :thinking:

Back