Fuck Islam. Seriously irritate me these fuckers trying to ram it down people throats.
If ya wanna support Islam fine, but don't go trying to get the whole world to believe in that crap and try to change countries that take you in.
If you move to a country you should respect their way of living and not try to change it..if you want to change then fuck off back home.
^^^
This is one of many reasons that made me leave Islam, they want others to do what Islam tell them to do, which is really fucked up imo..

The thing I don't get about Obama being a Muslim is that people seemed to have forgotten about the controversy involving some Reverend in Chicago area. I had to Google his name: The Rev. Jeremiah Wright. I must have become quite Americanized when it comes to remember.

Obama made great promises during his election campaign but to tell you the truth as a person outside the US Americans made a mistake. Hilary sucks esp after what wikileaks revealed about her, what a sly evil bitch she is...but Al Gore absolutely rocks, he recently gave an interview for the BBC and there wasn't one question that he wasn't prepared to discuss, very open-minded I like his take on life.

Americans made a mistake with this ngger president and his ridicilous black cow wife Michelle.

She made a foul of herself when she visited Britain last year.

Islam: Sick Religion
Allah is a God, or a Devil??????

My Answer: Allah is nothing, the really sicks are the human minds

Obama made great promises during his election campaign but to tell you the truth as a person outside the US Americans made a mistake.

Of course I couldn't vote, but do you think we should have elected McCain with Palin attached??? I don't have a major issue with him except for his soft stance on immigration, but Sarah is pretty crazy.

Hilary sucks esp after what wikileaks revealed about her, what a sly evil bitch she is...

I don't know how many people would agree with me, but Sarah and Hilary are the same kind: Users. The former seems to be more competent, and the latter is less competent. And crazy. And I don't think it is just Hilary who is sly and evil in the cabinet. I don't like Hilary at all, but again, compared to Sarah, she is at least capable of doing something.

but Al Gore absolutely rocks, he recently gave an interview for the BBC and there wasn't one question that he wasn't prepared to discuss, very open-minded I like his take on life.

Unfortunately, he is considered some kind of a joke in US. Most politicians are dubious, and the degree of dubiousness varies. I think he may be a little too tad dubious for my liking.

his ridicilous black cow wife Michelle. She made a foul of herself when she visited Britain last year.

But we should really care what British media report? Or what British people think for the matter (sorry)? In the last 20 years or so, which American first lady received a standing ovation from British people anyway? Laura? Hilary? Or Barbara?

WOW! So you guys must be the ignorant racist bigots that post hateful comments about Obama, Mexicans, gays, etc. on all the news stories I read. Now I know! :great:
I voted for Obama and I'm proud of it. I can't believe you all believe he's Muslim, do you guys also think he was born in Kenya like those birther idiots? :rolleyes:

Of course I couldn't vote, but do you think we should have elected McCain with Palin attached??? I don't have a major issue with him except for his soft stance on immigration, but Sarah is pretty crazy.

Sarah is horrible, there is something about her on CNN almost every day, either she said something stupid or did something very stupid like that controversial gun-target map she had released before the Tucson shooting.

giffords-crosshairs.jpg

palin_crosshairs_map.jpg

WOW! So you guys must be the ignorant racist bigots that post hateful comments about Obama, Mexicans, gays, etc. on all the news stories I read. Now I know! :great:
I voted for Obama and I'm proud of it. I can't believe you all believe he's Muslim, do you guys also think he was born in Kenya like those birther idiots? :rolleyes:

:hahahahha:

Obama promised to lift visa restrictions for Bulgarians, still hasn't done anything in that direction, I don't like.

'Islam' means 'peace' but I guess some people don't see it that way. It's true that a vast amount of violence and misery has occurred in the name of most religions at some point in history, with the possible exception of Buddhism. Equally, a great deal of violence has been done TO people because OF their beliefs – such as the treatment of the Jews over many hundreds of years, and the treatment of Muslims by Christians over many hundreds of years, and the killing of Protestant Christians by Catholic Christians – and vice versa – and violence between Hindus and Muslims, violence towards Buddhists, and so on and so on. This has always happened in Europe, and in Asia, and between West and East... everywhere, in fact.

What we're really saying is that people kill each other and say it's about beliefs, but 9 times out of 10, it's really about power, wealth, land and natural resources. Saying it's about God or the gods gives it a veneer of respectability.

What I will say about religion is that religious people believe in a future life that's better than this one, and some believe that gives them the right to treat people in THIS life with shocking brutality because the next life will offer some form of reward for their actions. That IS a problem for the rest of us who simply want to live their lives without being attacked for it.

Another serious problem is received patterns of behaviour. We've seen an outbreak of graphic violence – video beheadings and the like – done in the name of various religions. For a minority of people, that perception of 'it's ok to behead people on camera because God is on your side' is like a viral idea. Some young aggressive disenfranchised men will rally around those kinds of ideas very quickly. And I guess all we can do in response is look at the pictures.

Or to put it another way, bring me the head of the atheist suicide bomber.

Interesting views rope, I agree with most of what you said. Do you have lots of Muslims in your neighbourhood?

Sure.... live in any large city in Western Europe or the US and you are surrounded by people from every race and religion. I find it very exciting, and I have Muslim, Hindu, Christian and Buddhist friends.... and even know a Pagan or two.

I'm an atheist.

Unfortunately, many Christians, Jews and Muslims seem to have forgotten that they all believe in the same god... and the rest of us are trapped in the middle of their argument.

:unreal:

I don't find anything exciting or interesting about muslims except their dead bodies but each to their own.

It's exciting being in cities where there are lots of different types of people, because out of that comes lots of great music, art, writing, food and conversation.

I might not approve of their legal systems and human rights records, but as long as Iran, Lebanon, Syria and Kuwait keep hanging hot guys, then I will look at the pictures.

You know... just for research :)

Try to see islam in a different way. if most of you guys keep saying, islam is all about a terrorist, u have to think back! how many ppl died in 11/9? and how many children, women, and folks had been murdered in the west bank wholly? the number was huge! who has been the invasion mastermind in the west bank country??

there are ppl who abuse u, killed ur family, ur friends n ur loved one, what u gonna have to do? just be witless?? u'd say proudly tht u're a very tolerent to others n what so ever, by fact, u're not...at least, we see what we supposed to find in our life, read the history, read the quran, dont give a lame judgement...

Perhaps, Zenko. However, who kills the people in the West Bank?

That's right - other MUSLIMS

Apart from the fact that Islam is a violent and barbaric religion, unlike Christianity, it has failed to progress. Islamic customs are still 600 years behind the times. How ANYONE can practice a faith that STILL:

- subjugates women
- hangs gays
- kills another sect within the same religion because of minor differences in opinion (like Catholics and Protestants 400 years ago)
- advocates death for anyone attempting to become an apostate
- believes that all who are not born muslim are akin to animals

The creeping islamisation of Western Europe is worrying. Unlike other peoples, many refuse to assimilate into their adopted countries and are working silently to turn Europe into a vast Islamic State. When (if) Turkey is allowed into the EU, this process will be magnified a hundred fold. Anyone who criticises their practices is instantly labelled as racists and many are murdered for openly stating their views. That's why many prominent people are afraid to criticise Islam; they're afraid of reprisals.

Oh, and Zenvo, I HAVE read the Qu'ran. It makes the Old Testament look like a fairy story.

I hope it won't happen in my lifetime but, sooner or later, Europe will erupt and there'll be a bloodbath.

Back