Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Religion sucks and Islam is absolutely disgusting. Everything about it irritates me.

There are active posting members here who I know are muslim.

On CDG we give anyone the chance to voice their opinion without fear and cenosrhip.

People in the West blame Islam for all the evils of the modern world - terrorism, jihad, bombings and the terrible beheadings we have seen many times.

At the same time in the states the newspapers are full of stories in which Rabbi's are arrested for paedophilia.

Wars have been waged, people beheaded and tortured in the name of religion.

I think religion should be banned.

:sm (30):

Islam will take over the world...Allah Akbar!

I don't think Islam is all that bad. I have read 1/3 of Qur'an, which was rather boring, but I am mystified with Sufism. It is just unfortunate that extremism is rampant in so called Islamic countries.

All I know is, them Arabs and all the other nations and tribes that lived during the time of Muhammad were jerks! The Arabs were cheats, scoundrels and murderous bandits. It was probably hard to bring order over the chaotic ways of desert culture.

Look what people did to Jesus. Look at Moses. Also David fought hard to keep the Israelites together and protect them from attacks. If we have to judge people here and now, we need to learn and understand about our ancestors. How they lived. What they believed. We are all connected. From the time "life" came to be to the here and now. Everything is significant from the smallest particles to the greater bodies that we still have no idea how they look like and their purpose. The more you search for truth and expecting the unexpected at the same time not ignoring the expected, you'll see how complex the whole of existence is. The world is awesome and scary at the same time.

I think 'religion' ought to be used as a concept to guide one's life rather than a lug load of ideals to be imposed on people. After all, life is a journey and if you don't have anything to guide you, you'll just be a lost dummy easily manipulated and used by people and things. They are suppose to set you free from the rat race not push you deeper into it. Humans are weird. Good and bad weird I mean. That's why they are interesting.

And boring.

I wonder what happened to 'useless bum'? He's been gone for ages.

Last edited:
He used to fantasize about dying in a motorcycle accident. I'm worried it may have actually happened.:sm (47):

Sorry, I must have heard someone elses fantasy of your death. That type of stuff is discussed a lot here of course. Glad you're still alive.

Religion sucks and Islam is absolutely disgusting. Everything about it irritates me.

There are active posting members here who I know are muslim.

On CDG we give anyone the chance to voice their opinion without fear and cenosrhip.

People in the West blame Islam for all the evils of the modern world - terrorism, jihad, bombings and the terrible beheadings we have seen many times.

At the same time in the states the newspapers are full of stories in which Rabbi's are arrested for paedophilia.

Wars have been waged, people beheaded and tortured in the name of religion.

I think religion should be banned.

:sm (30):

Islam will take over the world...Allah Akbar!

I'll drink to that!!! :cheers:

I don't think Islam is all that bad. I have read 1/3 of Qur'an, which was rather boring, but I am mystified with Sufism. It is just unfortunate that extremism is rampant in so called Islamic countries.

Read the other 2/3... You will come to realize that they really aren't being extremists but following what their prophet has instructed them to do. Islam is by it's very nature Violent and holds absolutely No regard for human life. The Qur'an makes Leviticus look tame.

The beheadings are pretty cool. I have to admit, I get so hard watching a beheading.

Agreed with MP and Red, religion is a very bad thing for humans. It puts a damper on creativity, the ability to look forward, the idea of looking at the larger picture of the universe and how it works...makes one just a subservient, mindless automaton waiting to go to "heaven"...seems to have had its place before humanity started to evolve intellectually and has no place in a modern world. Weak minds will always cleave to the "answer" rather than try to fathom the world and understand on their own.

But religion has been the stimulus for most of the worlds most beautiful artworks from ancient times to the present. It's just extremism that ruins everything.
Agreed with MP and Red, religion is a very bad thing for humans. It puts a damper on creativity, the ability to look forward, the idea of looking at the larger picture of the universe and how it works...makes one just a subservient, mindless automaton waiting to go to "heaven"...seems to have had its place before humanity started to evolve intellectually and has no place in a modern world. Weak minds will always cleave to the "answer" rather than try to fathom the world and understand on their own.

scientists and sociologists have long wondered why man - as a species doesn't act more violently towards one another
it's an anomaly considering what we are

religion gives us that guise, that cloak needed to perpetrate our true nature
under the name of a god we can commit the most heinous crimes and feel exonerated

what a devilish species we are

I've read the Qur'an with Muslim friends and I've read the Bible thoroughly
remember the god of The Old Testament is a Vengeful god, lol

there's a Universal energy and a universal urge that overtakes us all
you have a choice how to act, it's up to you...

The more educated a country's population is, the less people believe in any religion. In Sofia we have a mosque and the muslim guys will leave their smelly shoes and sandals outside, enter barefoot and kneel like ready for beheading.

They leave the doors open on purpose so that passers-by can see what a great religion Islam is.

It's pathetic but no one dares say a word because we have been educated to be tolerant to others.

I have a natural religion, and we currently have do not have any wars, bombings or jihads in the name of Shamanism.

Not all religions are the same.

All religions change, but it is how people interpretate it how to follow it.

Shamans say: "If your nature is violent, you will be violent. If your nature is compassion, you will be compassionate. When a compassionate person listens to violence alone, he will become violent. It is the message that is the key to how a nature changes..."

Obama removing his shoes? There was an article on the BBC recently - is President Obama a muslim?

Disgusting, what a humiliation.

Oh, I am certain he is Meatpie. Though he insists he's not, the rest of the population here in the states knows better. Glad I didn't vote for him.

Fuck Islam. Seriously irritate me these fuckers trying to ram it down people throats.
If ya wanna support Islam fine, but don't go trying to get the whole world to believe in that crap and try to change countries that take you in.
If you move to a country you should respect their way of living and not try to change it..if you want to change then fuck off back home.

Back