Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Islam

Quote Originally Posted by verlup1 View Post
    WOW! So you guys must be the ignorant racist bigots that post hateful comments about Obama, Mexicans, gays, etc. on all the news stories I read. Now I know!
    I don't expect a lot from others in general, but do you expect your fellow necros to be PC? I don't.

Banned
    'Islam' means 'peace' but I guess some people don't see it that way. It's true that a vast amount of violence and misery has occurred in the name of most religions at some point in history, with the possible exception of Buddhism. Equally, a great deal of violence has been done TO people because OF their beliefs such as the treatment of the Jews over many hundreds of years, and the treatment of Muslims by Christians over many hundreds of years, and the killing of Protestant Christians by Catholic Christians and vice versa and violence between Hindus and Muslims, violence towards Buddhists, and so on and so on. This has always happened in Europe, and in Asia, and between West and East... everywhere, in fact.

What we're really saying is that people kill each other and say it's about beliefs, but 9 times out of 10, it's really about power, wealth, land and natural resources. Saying it's about God or the gods gives it a veneer of respectability.

What I will say about religion is that religious people believe in a future life that's better than this one, and some believe that gives them the right to treat people in THIS life with shocking brutality because the next life will offer some form of reward for their actions. That IS a problem for the rest of us who simply want to live their lives without being attacked for it.

Another serious problem is received patterns of behaviour. We've seen an outbreak of graphic violence video beheadings and the like done in the name of various religions. For a minority of people, that perception of 'it's ok to behead people on camera because God is on your side' is like a viral idea. Some young aggressive disenfranchised men will rally around those kinds of ideas very quickly. And I guess all we can do in response is look at the pictures.

Banned
    Or to put it another way, bring me the head of the atheist suicide bomber.

i just got seduced, broadsided & trashed by a muzzie--think King Cobra . . .

Interesting views rope, I agree with most of what you said. Do you have lots of Muslims in your neighbourhood?
    m/ ^_^ m/ "The goal of all life is death" - Sigmund Freud

Banned
    Sure.... live in any large city in Western Europe or the US and you are surrounded by people from every race and religion. I find it very exciting, and I have Muslim, Hindu, Christian and Buddhist friends.... and even know a Pagan or two.

I'm an atheist.

Unfortunately, many Christians, Jews and Muslims seem to have forgotten that they all believe in the same god... and the rest of us are trapped in the middle of their argument.

I don't find anything exciting or interesting about muslims except their dead bodies but each to their own.
    m/ ^_^ m/ "The goal of all life is death" - Sigmund Freud

Banned
    It's exciting being in cities where there are lots of different types of people, because out of that comes lots of great music, art, writing, food and conversation.

I might not approve of their legal systems and human rights records, but as long as Iran, Lebanon, Syria and Kuwait keep hanging hot guys, then I will look at the pictures.

You know... just for research :-)

zenvo
    Try to see islam in a different way. if most of you guys keep saying, islam is all about a terrorist, u have to think back! how many ppl died in 11/9? and how many children, women, and folks had been murdered in the west bank wholly? the number was huge! who has been the invasion mastermind in the west bank country??

there are ppl who abuse u, killed ur family, ur friends n ur loved one, what u gonna have to do? just be witless?? u'd say proudly tht u're a very tolerent to others n what so ever, by fact, u're not...at least, we see what we supposed to find in our life, read the history, read the quran, dont give a lame judgement...

Forum Inhabitant
    Perhaps, Zenko. However, who kills the people in the West Bank?

That's right - other MUSLIMS

Apart from the fact that Islam is a violent and barbaric religion, unlike Christianity, it has failed to progress. Islamic customs are still 600 years behind the times. How ANYONE can practice a faith that STILL:

- subjugates women
    - hangs gays
    - kills another sect within the same religion because of minor differences in opinion (like Catholics and Protestants 400 years ago)
    - advocates death for anyone attempting to become an apostate
    - believes that all who are not born muslim are akin to animals

The creeping islamisation of Western Europe is worrying. Unlike other peoples, many refuse to assimilate into their adopted countries and are working silently to turn Europe into a vast Islamic State. When (if) Turkey is allowed into the EU, this process will be magnified a hundred fold. Anyone who criticises their practices is instantly labelled as racists and many are murdered for openly stating their views. That's why many prominent people are afraid to criticise Islam; they're afraid of reprisals.

Oh, and Zenvo, I HAVE read the Qu'ran. It makes the Old Testament look like a fairy story.

I hope it won't happen in my lifetime but, sooner or later, Europe will erupt and there'll be a bloodbath.

Quote Originally Posted by Bondtop View Post
    Perhaps, Zenko. However, who kills the people in the West Bank?

That's right - other MUSLIMS

Apart from the fact that Islam is a violent and barbaric religion, unlike Christianity, it has failed to progress. Islamic customs are still 600 years behind the times. How ANYONE can practice a faith that STILL:

- subjugates women
    - hangs gays
    - kills another sect within the same religion because of minor differences in opinion (like Catholics and Protestants 400 years ago)
    - advocates death for anyone attempting to become an apostate
    - believes that all who are not born muslim are akin to animals

The creeping islamisation of Western Europe is worrying. Unlike other peoples, many refuse to assimilate into their adopted countries and are working silently to turn Europe into a vast Islamic State. When (if) Turkey is allowed into the EU, this process will be magnified a hundred fold. Anyone who criticises their practices is instantly labelled as racists and many are murdered for openly stating their views. That's why many prominent people are afraid to criticise Islam; they're afraid of reprisals.

Oh, and Zenvo, I HAVE read the Qu'ran. It makes the Old Testament look like a fairy story.

I hope it won't happen in my lifetime but, sooner or later, Europe will erupt and there'll be a bloodbath.
    QFT

Reach out and touch faith...

Every religion is good.... they create a compass for you where you headed after you died... choose the right path.. and heaven or hell is yours....There are different god in every religious ,so choose your god wisely...

i know a American Muslim he say: thnx god , i know the islam before i know the muslim people

the islam its a relegion of peace ,but muslim are bad ,not all

Quote Originally Posted by zenvo View Post
    Try to see islam in a different way. if most of you guys keep saying, islam is all about a terrorist, u have to think back! how many ppl died in 11/9? and how many children, women, and folks had been murdered in the west bank wholly? the number was huge! who has been the invasion mastermind in the west bank country??

there are ppl who abuse u, killed ur family, ur friends n ur loved one, what u gonna have to do? just be witless?? u'd say proudly tht u're a very tolerent to others n what so ever, by fact, u're not...at least, we see what we supposed to find in our life, read the history, read the quran, dont give a lame judgement...
    Why does CDGs allow 'guests' to post their poison and fucked up attitudes? This piece of shit doesn't even know what he is talking about, and his command of the language is atrocious.

Thread Information