Perhaps, Zenko. However, who kills the people in the West Bank?

That's right - other MUSLIMS

Apart from the fact that Islam is a violent and barbaric religion, unlike Christianity, it has failed to progress. Islamic customs are still 600 years behind the times. How ANYONE can practice a faith that STILL:

- subjugates women
- hangs gays
- kills another sect within the same religion because of minor differences in opinion (like Catholics and Protestants 400 years ago)
- advocates death for anyone attempting to become an apostate
- believes that all who are not born muslim are akin to animals

The creeping islamisation of Western Europe is worrying. Unlike other peoples, many refuse to assimilate into their adopted countries and are working silently to turn Europe into a vast Islamic State. When (if) Turkey is allowed into the EU, this process will be magnified a hundred fold. Anyone who criticises their practices is instantly labelled as racists and many are murdered for openly stating their views. That's why many prominent people are afraid to criticise Islam; they're afraid of reprisals.

Oh, and Zenvo, I HAVE read the Qu'ran. It makes the Old Testament look like a fairy story.

I hope it won't happen in my lifetime but, sooner or later, Europe will erupt and there'll be a bloodbath.
QFT

Every religion is good.... they create a compass for you where you headed after you died... choose the right path.. and heaven or hell is yours....There are different god in every religious ,so choose your god wisely...

i know a American Muslim he say: thnx god , i know the islam before i know the muslim people

the islam its a relegion of peace ,but muslim are bad ,not all

Try to see islam in a different way. if most of you guys keep saying, islam is all about a terrorist, u have to think back! how many ppl died in 11/9? and how many children, women, and folks had been murdered in the west bank wholly? the number was huge! who has been the invasion mastermind in the west bank country??

there are ppl who abuse u, killed ur family, ur friends n ur loved one, what u gonna have to do? just be witless?? u'd say proudly tht u're a very tolerent to others n what so ever, by fact, u're not...at least, we see what we supposed to find in our life, read the history, read the quran, dont give a lame judgement...
Why does CDGs allow 'guests' to post their poison and fucked up attitudes? This piece of shit doesn't even know what he is talking about, and his command of the language is atrocious.

There is absolutely no censorship here, users posting as guests are actually former members who got their accounts disabled.

There is absolutely no censorship here, users posting as guests are actually former members who got their accounts disabled.
Was wondering how guests could post, so thanks for that m8

slam (as well as Christianity!) Has its origins and ancient religion of Abraham ..
that is a religion of the Semitic peoples
alien to most peoples of modern Europe
(and much of Asia)
But Islam - a religion
and the peoples of Indo-Germanic race could not oppose anything simitskim religions
since they were not just religion
These people have more religious philosophies ...
where I is
these religions are completely devoid of rationality ... they only require blind faith!
with Islam and more "younger" years of Christianity in 500 (remember what happened in Europe in 1500?
an epoch of religious wars! fires of the Inquisition, in Islam it is now up in 1500 in Europe
hence the aggressiveness of this religion ..

i know a American Muslim he say: thnx god , i know the islam before i know the muslim people

the islam its a relegion of peace ,but muslim are bad ,not all

Wow, what a distorted convenient justification statement for a fool to follow, just like I heard "ignorant is a bliss" (sound like a con man's speech?)...

how peace can it be since Islam started, it is war until now....And if a book that recite day n night telling you if your opponent not with you, chopped off his/her head.

Every religion is good.... they create a compass for you where you headed after you died... choose the right path.. and heaven or hell is yours....There are different god in every religious ,so choose your god wisely...

but isnt only "A" god? ....when u hv one only, how to choose...i guess religion has always been confusing

Islam is disgusting and it should die, but it only grows in this world. Shitty is a word to describe this planet :hang:

Back