Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Islam

Confederate Soldier
    I have a natural religion, and we currently have do not have any wars, bombings or jihads in the name of Shamanism.

Not all religions are the same.

All religions change, but it is how people interpretate it how to follow it.

Shamans say: "If your nature is violent, you will be violent. If your nature is compassion, you will be compassionate. When a compassionate person listens to violence alone, he will become violent. It is the message that is the key to how a nature changes..."
    "Being blamed for stuff seems to haunt me here..."

at least there's one reddemable custom...

Obama removing his shoes? There was an article on the BBC recently - is President Obama a muslim?

Disgusting, what a humiliation.
    m/ ^_^ m/ "The goal of all life is death" - Sigmund Freud

Forum Regular
    Oh, I am certain he is Meatpie. Though he insists he's not, the rest of the population here in the states knows better. Glad I didn't vote for him.

Fuck Islam. Seriously irritate me these fuckers trying to ram it down people throats.
    If ya wanna support Islam fine, but don't go trying to get the whole world to believe in that crap and try to change countries that take you in.
    If you move to a country you should respect their way of living and not try to change it..if you want to change then fuck off back home.
    Go fuck yourself

Quote Originally Posted by marko34 View Post
    Fuck Islam. Seriously irritate me these fuckers trying to ram it down people throats.
    If ya wanna support Islam fine, but don't go trying to get the whole world to believe in that crap and try to change countries that take you in.
    If you move to a country you should respect their way of living and not try to change it..if you want to change then fuck off back home.
    ^^^
    This is one of many reasons that made me leave Islam, they want others to do what Islam tell them to do, which is really fucked up imo..

The thing I don't get about Obama being a Muslim is that people seemed to have forgotten about the controversy involving some Reverend in Chicago area. I had to Google his name: The Rev. Jeremiah Wright. I must have become quite Americanized when it comes to remember.

Obama made great promises during his election campaign but to tell you the truth as a person outside the US Americans made a mistake. Hilary sucks esp after what wikileaks revealed about her, what a sly evil bitch she is...but Al Gore absolutely rocks, he recently gave an interview for the BBC and there wasn't one question that he wasn't prepared to discuss, very open-minded I like his take on life.

Americans made a mistake with this ngger president and his ridicilous black cow wife Michelle.

She made a foul of herself when she visited Britain last year.

Islam: Sick Religion
    Allah is a God, or a Devil??????
    - All men must die -

Quote Originally Posted by metalmachine View Post
    Islam: Sick Religion

Quote Originally Posted by metalmachine View Post
    Allah is a God, or a Devil??????
    Good question metal.

My Answer: Allah is nothing, the really sicks are the human minds
    - All men must die -

Quote Originally Posted by Meatpie View Post
    Obama made great promises during his election campaign but to tell you the truth as a person outside the US Americans made a mistake.
    Of course I couldn't vote, but do you think we should have elected McCain with Palin attached??? I don't have a major issue with him except for his soft stance on immigration, but Sarah is pretty crazy.

Hilary sucks esp after what wikileaks revealed about her, what a sly evil bitch she is...
    I don't know how many people would agree with me, but Sarah and Hilary are the same kind: Users. The former seems to be more competent, and the latter is less competent. And crazy. And I don't think it is just Hilary who is sly and evil in the cabinet. I don't like Hilary at all, but again, compared to Sarah, she is at least capable of doing something.

but Al Gore absolutely rocks, he recently gave an interview for the BBC and there wasn't one question that he wasn't prepared to discuss, very open-minded I like his take on life.
    Unfortunately, he is considered some kind of a joke in US. Most politicians are dubious, and the degree of dubiousness varies. I think he may be a little too tad dubious for my liking.

his ridicilous black cow wife Michelle. She made a foul of herself when she visited Britain last year.
    But we should really care what British media report? Or what British people think for the matter (sorry)? In the last 20 years or so, which American first lady received a standing ovation from British people anyway? Laura? Hilary? Or Barbara?

WOW! So you guys must be the ignorant racist bigots that post hateful comments about Obama, Mexicans, gays, etc. on all the news stories I read. Now I know!
    I voted for Obama and I'm proud of it. I can't believe you all believe he's Muslim, do you guys also think he was born in Kenya like those birther idiots?

Quote Originally Posted by useless bum View Post
    Of course I couldn't vote, but do you think we should have elected McCain with Palin attached??? I don't have a major issue with him except for his soft stance on immigration, but Sarah is pretty crazy.
    Sarah is horrible, there is something about her on CNN almost every day, either she said something stupid or did something very stupid like that controversial gun-target map she had released before the Tucson shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by verlup1 View Post
    WOW! So you guys must be the ignorant racist bigots that post hateful comments about Obama, Mexicans, gays, etc. on all the news stories I read. Now I know!
    I voted for Obama and I'm proud of it. I can't believe you all believe he's Muslim, do you guys also think he was born in Kenya like those birther idiots?

Obama promised to lift visa restrictions for Bulgarians, still hasn't done anything in that direction, I don't like.

Obama promised to lift visa restrictions for Bulgarians, still hasn't done anything in that direction, I don't like.
    Don't take this personal, but if you think the U.S. is such a horrible place, why do you want to come?

Thread Information