Sneak Peak at This week's BestDeaths videos...2.26.14

Looks great ...
Todd, is the contact form on your site working? I have sent 2 messages over the past week, but haven't heard anything. I did receive the confirmation email.

Since he doesn't want to respond to me and fix an issue that he has - I will warn you guys. He has an issue with the Das Hause part 3 video. I bought it .. The download link says Das Hause 3 but the video that downloads is part 2 - I wouldn't have complained but I already have part 2.
This is not a complaint, just informational - I have never had an issue when purchasing and downloading videos from them and I have a lot of them!

Looks great ...
Todd, is the contact form on your site working? I have sent 2 messages over the past week, but haven't heard anything. I did receive the confirmation email.

I am sorry, we are having problems with our "contact" form... we're working it out.
Always feel free to contact me directly if you don't get a response within 24 hours from the on line e-mails: Todd00009@aol.com
(sorry, we're still working out the last remaining bugs of our new site)

Since he doesn't want to respond to me and fix an issue that he has - I will warn you guys. He has an issue with the Das Hause part 3 video. I bought it .. The download link says Das Hause 3 but the video that downloads is part 2 - I wouldn't have complained but I already have part 2.
This is not a complaint, just informational - I have never had an issue when purchasing and downloading videos from them and I have a lot of them!

This sounds like a technical mistake... do you want me to fix it for you? I can send you Das Hause Part 3 if you give me your e-mail...
Meanwhile, I will go fix it on the site, cause it's definitely a mistake.

yes...i sent a message to "mark" and nothing?????

Our new site is slick and fast, but we've been having some problems getting e-mails to the right people.
We're fixing everything as fast as we can... There are multiple e-mails around and you can always reach any of us if you have a problem...
I'm Todd... my personal e-mail is: Todd000090@aol.com, you can also try contact@bestdeaths.com Mark's e-mail will be fixed soon: Mark@BestDeaths.com

Thanks for your loyalty and patience as we iron out the last of our technical issues :)

Back