Self-Harm Emo Kids

Attachments

• 20161010_181810.jpg
    20161010_181810.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 503
CHRIST JESUS! I have to put up woith this knda of shit almost weekly. Kids soo sad, and here we are to stitch them up so they can do it again. I see every scar as put there by one PISSED OFF nurse or doctor. I have no sympathy. They take me away from real emergencies. BUT they gotta have big balls - I couldn't do this.

Last edited:
What a bunch of freaks. That's totally gross!:sm (54):

Yes,

Some of these kids are really lonely, and they cut themselves just to feel that they are alive, and have some control over their lives...

These cases are horrible...

I had a friend who loved to cut herselfs in front of us, I was six or seven back then.

I like blood and I am not disgusted by it but I think mutlitaing yourself like this is meaningless and leaves you scarred for life.

This is horrible... these young, helpless losers really can't do anything good for themselves but this, I'm really scared when think about whatz going on in their mind

I disagree with the lot of you.
I think you should all have sympathy towards them
Not the fake, couple razor cutted ones.
But these, the I-am-so-hopless-please-give-me-a-reason-to-live ones.
I feel sad for them.
but its sometimes what people have to do keep alive, which sounds like a an oxymoron.
I mean, people sky dive, which is just as dangerous.
But they do it cuz its ...what...
Fun, envigorating..makes them feel alive.\
We all have coping mechanisms.
I find these both painfully beautiful, but also treachoursly sacred.

Oh, Oh! So HOT!

OMFG I creamed my pants over every one of these wounds. Now I'm scrolling back up to do it again. Nobody try to stop me.

Emos are so cute, lol. You should sympathies with them and give them the hugs they desperately crave. I think the razor scars look sexy.

There's a shitload of emos in America, not all of them cut themselves, most are just sexually confused pretty boys that are into the fashion.. Self destructive tendencies seem to come with it though to some just as a "follow the leader" kind of thing.

The true emos like this, I've never met one as extreme as these and cut that deep.

I agree.
I usually don't like Emo-Kids because most of them are posers and such.

What would that be? =o

Back