Wife murders husband by crushing his testicles

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
This is brutal even by Brazil's standards.

A woman from Bahia state murdered her husband by crushing his testicles with kitchen utensils then stabbed him multiple times.

Dude couldn't take the pain and shitted himself hard before croak.

Too much to take: Dude shitted himself from pain while his balls were crushed

Tasty: When police arrived they found pieces of the dead dude's cock on the rolling about on the floor

Why didn't he escape after she crushed his nads? That should have been a major clue he wasn't safe there. His big mistake was hanging around to be stabbed.

When I told my Mom and Dad I was gay, Mom tried to paint a general picture of men being disgusting, Satanic barbarians and that God put the sweet and wholesome alternate gender on this Earth to inspire men into being gentle, adoring lap dogs. With all respect due my Mom, she was full of shit.

Why didn't he escape after she crushed his nads? That should have been a major clue he wasn't safe there. His big mistake was hanging around to be stabbed.

most likely he was in too much pain after his nuts got crushed, perhaps he begged his wife to finish him by stabbing him.

When I told my Mom and Dad I was gay, Mom tried to paint a general picture of men being disgusting, Satanic barbarians and that God put the sweet and wholesome alternate gender on this Earth to inspire men into being gentle, adoring lap dogs. With all respect due my Mom, she was full of shit.

Your Mom was probably sweet and wholesome, and assumed other women were the same. She was doing her best to dissuade a beloved son from a life of sin as one of those dreaded homos. My parents didn't like my coming out announcement either, but they didn't bother sermonizing. They just sent me to a psychiatrist.

some how I imagine the stabbing is more what killed him than having his balls crushed.

still, Ouch.

Back