I'm into immoral guys?

WindSquid

Forum Regular
I don't really much like human gore and death, and personally think that the people who do that should really consider visiting psychological therapy, but I also get incredibly turned on by people like that.

Like, if you say you wanna chop off people's head off and fuck toddlers, I'll be all over you, on my knees sucking your dignity. The more vile and distasteful the thing the person likes, the more I get turned on. It's just so hot for me to lose all my dignity and moral compass in order to service someone so mentally-ill and psycho-social.
Even though I'm a pretty dominitive guy IRL.
It especially makes me hornier if that person is a dominatrix or into abusing me lol.

Is this weird?:super mad:

Is this weird?:super mad:[/QUOTE]

Yes! Congratulations WindSquid, join the club :good job 2:

Absolutely ..
But as deaddirty says join the club .. Some of us are even weirder !!!

I suppose not being attracted to gore is a bit weird on this site! There again, I'm not attracted to gore as in blood and physical injury - to me a dead guy is hotter if he's undamaged. But if he's cute, stripped to his underwear and pissed or soiled in the indignity of dying ... Each to their own, we're all weitd in our own individual ways.
Windsquid, would you service a hanged guy as he was dying, and what do you mean by 'dominitive' in yiour first post?

I suppose not being attracted to gore is a bit weird on this site! There again, I'm not attracted to gore as in blood and physical injury - to me a dead guy is hotter if he's undamaged. But if he's cute, stripped to his underwear and pissed or soiled in the indignity of dying ... Each to their own, we're all weitd in our own individual ways.
Windsquid, would you service a hanged guy as he was dying, and what do you mean by 'dominitive' in yiour first post?

Personally, Indont fimd the idea of hangimg all that erotic. So I guess no.
Well, you know, I like the ones who aggresive, abusive and stuff. That makes me wanna go on all fours and suck their cocks lol

No, maybe hanging's not for you! If you're the hangman or observer they won't be able to abuse you (not once the hanging has started), and if was you being hanged you might be getting sbuse but you couldn't suck their cocks. It's a hard world!

No, maybe hanging's not for you! If you're the hangman or observer they won't be able to abuse you (not once the hanging has started), and if was you being hanged you might be getting sbuse but you couldn't suck their cocks. It's a hard world!

I don't think erotic asphyxiation is, well, erotic.

Yes! Congratulations WindSquid, join the club :good job 2:[/QUOTE]

Second that!!!

I am guessing you know what desires you like and the reason for, as you come across as someone who has done extensive soul searching in these areas.
My remedy for is, to dig deeper and embrace these desires of yours (in a safe and sane manner and environment) also try and find someone willing to let themselves be subjected to your darkest and deepest desires (in a safe and sane manner and environment) who in turn you are willing to use you in this way also, due to I get the sense you are need/crave a healthy release of these desires.

Last edited:
I don't really much like human gore and death, and personally think that the people who do that should really consider visiting psychological therapy, but I also get incredibly turned on by people like that.

Like, if you say you wanna chop off people's head off and fuck toddlers, I'll be all over you, on my knees sucking your dignity. The more vile and distasteful the thing the person likes, the more I get turned on. It's just so hot for me to lose all my dignity and moral compass in order to service someone so mentally-ill and psycho-social.
Even though I'm a pretty dominitive guy IRL.
It especially makes me hornier if that person is a dominatrix or into abusing me lol.

I find that normal. When I was a mid-teenager and first discovered my darker sex impulses, I wasn't as attracted to death and gore so much as I was guys who were that far gone themselves that their perversions turned me on like crazy.

I would find and read articles of male-male serial sex killers and I was more aroused by them and their impulses than I was what they actually did. These lost, predatory animal-brained kinds of guys who linked slaughter and sex together. Things I wouldn't do and wouldn't really want to do myself, but I was obsessed with the perverted passions of those who did.

I would just masturbate for hours over that stuff. It was almost all I was interested in.

I got a lot of mileage out of Allen Westley Dodd and Jeffrey Dahmer, in particular.

With time and maturity, I found myself drawn more to actual gore photos and snuff material directly. But to a degree I'm still more attracted to the men who have these tastes than even the details. But I've said before, I need a husband who's even more perverted than I am.

Last edited:
I like when I can find a guys who like immoral or amoral persons like me :D And I have very twisted mind - it's fun when I can see other guy at my mercy fully sub and begging for more

i seem to share the same interests with you. i find guys who are turned on by immoral desires are hot as fuck... i especially enjoy seeing them feel satisfied by conducting immoral pleasure...

With me it's definitely the sick mind behind the deed that gets my cock hard (it has a mind of its own that I've learned not to argue with). Don't even need to see the video or buy the tee shirt to be sent to Perv heaven - just let me enjoy the company of sick fucks - which in a way makes me a sick fuck too I guess.

Back