what kind of necrophile are you??

7 sounds like me. I am the epitomy of an opportunist, my picture maybe next to the definition in the dictionary. I am a predator, I love taking advantage of situations.

#9 but at the receiving end. Or as proposed before the newly to be defined class 11 - suicidal necrophile

I definitely crave for a last bdsm session ending with a noose araound my neck, being masturbated till cumming and hanged to death this moment

I JUST LOVE DIGGING UP GRAVES AND EATING THE ROTTIING CORSPES OF THE DEAD!
THEN TAKING MY COCK AND SHOVING IT HARD AGAINST THE ROTTED AND SLIMY MALE DEAD SOLES AND CUMMING ALL OVER THEM, THE RIPPING IT OFF THE BONES WITH MY TEETH AND EATING THE DECAYED SOLE MEAT, I LIKE SLICING OPEN THE TORSO OF HIM AND BATHING MYSELF IN THE ROTTED DECAYED INSIDES AND TAKING SOME HOME TO EAT LATER!

NO, JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!! ha ha .........:hahahahha:

I JUST LOVE DIGGING UP GRAVES AND EATING THE ROTTIING CORSPES OF THE DEAD!
THEN TAKING MY COCK AND SHOVING IT HARD AGAINST THE ROTTED AND SLIMY MALE DEAD SOLES AND CUMMING ALL OVER THEM, THE RIPPING IT OFF THE BONES WITH MY TEETH AND EATING THE DECAYED SOLE MEAT, I LIKE SLICING OPEN THE TORSO OF HIM AND BATHING MYSELF IN THE ROTTED DECAYED INSIDES AND TAKING SOME HOME TO EAT LATER!

NO, JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!! ha ha .........:hahahahha:

exactly what he said, but without the just kidding lol

I'm going to say 1,3,4,7
I know that I could never hurt any person or animal. But, I don't think that I have the 'respect the dead' circuit.

Can you come up with a classification that fits you?
Or do you reject necrophiliac classification altogether?

badtom, I think the reason I can't classify my necrophilia is that I don't qualify as one at all. I really don't love the dead, but I do find the gore fascinating. :p

badtom, I think the reason I can't classify my necrophilia is that I don't qualify as one at all. I really don't love the dead, but I do find the gore fascinating. :p

Very interesting. Just shows what a wide variety of folks we have on CDG.
Also, it points out the inherent weakness of any classification system: there are always items/people/events that don't fit.

Curiously enough, when I find myself really tense, coming to CDG, and reading for awhile often calms me down. Which is to say, CDG is therapeutic for me. Who would have thought that possible? Not I, when I signed up.

I guess I am not a necrophile at all because my fantasies are based around them dying rather than their dead bodies. I guess i would probably fuck the dead body of a muscular individual as I love the sight of a musucular body. I am turned on by the sight of videos of cute looking and visbily muscular men being executed. I love the death penalty but it saddens me to know they've all been old men by the time of death.. I have not known of a young guy being executed by lethal injection and wish there were leaks where China's death penalty is concerned..

I discovered I am more cardiophile than necrophile. My fantasies are snuffing out muscular guys and feeling their beating hearts. With the death penalty I am sensitive and horny fantasising about a Muscular body with a sixpack and thick chest but not too bulky strapped in with their body trying to break free. My heart rate speeds at the imagination of climbing ontop of them and listening to their hearts surging until they die..

That fantasy even goes to any muscle guy I see with his chest out... I sit there watching his muscled pecs thinking about the heart beating inside his body and how much I would love to cut it out of his body.. But I have control of my thoughts. I stop myself and have never committed a crime in my life. so this is pure fantasy albeit dark.. I would guess to be class 9 but it would be from fantasy and not what I'd actually do.. I cant empahsize that enough.. Wanting and doing are two different things .. But to amend class 9 it would be fantasising about killing a human to have his heart and eat it

By the way I have never harmed an animal either let alone a human. having someones heart would involve killing them.. No two ways about it.

I guess I am not a necrophile at all because my fantasies are based around them dying rather than their dead bodies.

I agree. I like to watch the violence done to them that results in blood and gore. Their death is secondary. But I have many fantasies about the gory death of muscular, smooth, white dudes. To lie down with a fresh corpse and mess with it. And then there is cannibalism. To eat man meat, cooked or raw. Or cut pieces off a hot living man and consume them as he watched and writhed . Or simply chew him to death. (That's a huge fantasy!) I really got off watching Magnotta slice up and fuck and eat his freshly dead victim. Not necessarily necrophilia, just one of many forms of fantasy that this site enables.

I think there are three types of members here: some guys enjoy reality and seeing people killed getting off on the videos emanating from Isis and others, some guys enjoy looking at dead bodies whether but prefer not to think about how they were killed, for them it is the beauty of the human body which excites. Then there is the third group of which I am an example. We enjoy stories manips and cartoons, we fantasise about death and executions but prefer to keep everything in fantasy and prefer not to think about the reality. And all of us enjoy this site and owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to Meatpie for starting this site.
Obviously the groups are not mutually exclusive and there are probably lots of sub groups within each each group.
All,of us are nice guys and we should probably rub along well were we to meet up although I guess that is unlikely.
Are we all necrophiles? I don't know but to be honest it's just a word.

Class I, which frankly doesn't qualify to be labeled "necrophilia". It's "live-person-playing-dead-philia".

Back