Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant try to establish a new nation in Iraq and Syria

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
_72082386_72082175.jpg

Sunni gunmen in Fallujah took advantage of an army pullout earlier this week

The Iraqi government has lost control of the strategic city of Fallujah, west of Baghdad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-25605459

The Islamic State of Iraq has taken over and are trying to establish a new nation in Iraq and Syria.

In Syria they the Al-Qaeda group is known as the Al-Nusra Front, beheading and slaughtering members of other militant groups and some say they have become the most powerful movement in Northern Syria where they want to establish a new nation and unite it with Iraq.

Moreover, Al-Qaeda supports the Chechen rebels and provides financial support.

Two suicide bombings in the Russian city of Volgograd last week killed more than 30 people.

Chechen rebels travel to Syria to fight for Al-Qaeda, part of global jihad movement that is now out of control in many parts of the world including Africa.

In Kenya the Westgate shopping mall was bombed by Al-Qaeda on September 21, 2013.

Al-Shabaab in Kenya controls rural areas and imposes strict forms of Sharia law.

sirian-darnum-e-jiha-n39051-1.jpg

:green puke:

ISIL and al-Nursra are two different groups and are engaging in oneupmanship against each other and eliminating the moderate rebels (FSA). FSA is trying to purge all the foreign fighters out of Syria.

The situation in Syria has become extremely intricate and I admit I don't fully undestand it.

All I know is that Al-Nusra have become very dangerous very violent and are currently in control of large portions of the country.

Iraq as expected is turning into a failed state after the Americans left, no surprises here but things in Syria are definately getting out of hand.

Thousands of Syrians live in Sofia, Bulgaria now.

Thousands.

They have formed a small city inside a city.

I never expected this when the war started.

Most are severely depressed about what's going on in their nation, some are traumatized and tell horrific stories on TV how they had to witness loved ones getting killed before their eyes.

Syrians are peaceful so far.

Unfortunately some Syrians have been attacked by local skinheads, one young dude was in a coma in Sofia.

Several corpses of dead young Syrian guys have been found throughout Bulgaria and taken for autopsy.

wow cause i hear that in europe a lot of muslims middle eastern arab pakistani people are taking over causing trouble with the locals draining their welfare systems attacking police and citizens

I think once the weather warms up more than half of those Syrians currently in Bulgaria will head West to countries like France and Germany. There are in camps now because they keep them warm for free but once it's summer nothing can stop them.

I think once the weather warms up more than half of those Syrians currently in Bulgaria will head West to countries like France and Germany. There are in camps now because they keep them warm for free but once it's summer nothing can stop them.

I heard on the news the other day due to some existing agreement, refugees from places like Syria who moved to Bulgaria are obligated to stay in Bulgaria.

Apparently many refugees have relatives in France and Germany as you indicated, Meatpie, but the refugees are not allowed to move out of Bulgaria at this time. Unesco or some other committee (I cant remember just now) are working on making an amendment to allow refugees from Syria to move beyond an adjacent country where they reside currently (Bulgaria).

Anybody know if the "rules" have changed already?

Back