Merry Christmas CDG members!

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Merry-Christmas-2013-46.jpg

Good or bad....2013 is almost gone!

Cheers to all who survivied and special thanks to all who supported our vibrant community! :cheerswine:

5018.gif

December is by far the busiest month of year on our forums, stay with CDG during the festive season if you can we will continue to provide you with mad intense stuff from around the world ...CDG never sleeps!

BTW Elite accounts are
half the price until Dec 31, 2013.

Those interested in our super cheap premium accounts drop me a line and take advantage of this exclusive offer.

Merry Christmas everyone! :drunk friend:

super-sale_pngbJfqUng.png

Merry Christmas to you too Meatpie, and thanks for another year of well-appreciated efforts for this site (love your new avatar BTW).

Time to update my account once again. Please send me the necessary info

gibing

PMs sent. Apologies but there has been some delay due to technical reasons and large volume of requests but everyone will get a response within 24 hours.

Thank you for your patience and interest in our elite accounts.

We wish you many happy hours on our website during the festive season!

:Christmas Tree:

Merry Christmas everyone! - Jesus:Birthday Cake:

Merry XMas and Happy New Years everyone!!!!

May you all have a Merry Christmas and the Happiest New Year

Thanks pesmithfm - my Christmas and new year wishes to you in return - and to all our members - with a BIG thanks to those who support our site :winner:

Belated Merry Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing what CDG brings in this new year. Thanks to all the folks who posted great stuff this past year and to you Meatpie for running such an amazing site.

Back