HORRIFYING TORTURE OF A MUSCULAR MALE IN UNDERWEAR

andy5687

Forum Regular
The man remains fully conscious until his final termination.
See (in HD) the slight movements of his mouth at each stab wound, he would scream if he could at this point.
See how he offers his ass, the moment the knife in his back turns into his flesh like a screwdriver.
He could have died before they start cutting off one finger, but no.... he still moves his head at 2'15.
Finally dozen of bullets terminate the man, his blood and his brain splashing on the walls.

QUESTION IS : WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU HAVE DONE TO THIS GUY ?

What would I have done? Well, first I would have shot all the oafs in that room. Then I'd get a new cameraman and rewind the video to the beginning. I'd sharpen my knife and then begin to slice into the hot body on the floor. I'd work slowly, not frenetically like the dope in the video. The hot man on the floor would die, of course, but slowly and sexually. Isn't that what we want, on this website?

Last edited:
I'd cut his junk off for starters--that would wake him up and get him more interactive for sure.

All things are badly and need to be done in other order and with other actors. And with other cameraman!

does this make anyone else as mad as it makes me? i know this website is supposed to be about eroticism surrounding death and torture but it just enrages me to think there's people treating other people like this around the world

Should have butt fucked him with the knife.

Back