Dead cocks

andy5687

Forum Regular
Sorry, it might be a repost but I'm new here and my collection is quite old... Let's share anyway :wink:

Collection although not new but good!:winner:

great post andy 5687 :yes: ........we have seen No 1 before & he is an old favorite of mine & good to see him again... we have a complete set of this guy tucked away in our CDG archives...try searching under 'essex boys'...pic no 1 is I think a close-up of this one here

:kissess:

Last edited:
great post andy 5687 :yes: ........we have seen No 1 before & he is an old favorite of mine & good to see him again... we have a complete set of this guy tucked away in our CDG archives...try searching under 'essex boys'...pic no 1 is I think a close-up of this one here

Thank you so much jon_b
I've found the Essex Boys murder scene
:rude_feelup:

Very nice pics, thanks

:kissess:

always one of my faves as well, those wide soles, those huge big toes and that huge limp cock, can u imagine how big he would be erect? YOWZAAA!!! ( drool) oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent collection - clearly you are a connaisseur of the dead cock.

Back