Paul Walker's burnt corpse inside melted Porsche

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
BK7MkUq.jpg

We have obtained exclusive graphic photo showing the badly burnt corpse of Paul Walker

ABSOLUTELY GREAT!
try to get some close ups if u can.

Amazing that even badly burnt you can clearly recognize Paul's fit body, face is beyond recognition. I doubt we will see any more pics, just try to imagine the smell of both dudes freshly cooked.

paul walkers soles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy his big wide fuckable soles guys!

It's remarkable that the medical examiners could tell anything about the sequence and causes of their deaths from such badly damaged remains.

That's the beauty of forensic medicine isn't it - there are traces to the cause of death on any dead body even on badly burnt Paul I am sure experts could clearly find fractured bones, skull damage, broken ribs etc.

Also I believe they could tell he was not killed on impact by inspecting the lungs. If he was still breathing afther the impact he likely inhaled a deadly mix of smoke and super hot air which burnt his windpipe and left traces in his lungs, this should be clearly visible at autopsy.

That's about the cruelest most painful death possible IMO - being stuck in a mangled car, fully conscious and slowly getting burnt alive, breathing hot smoke that burns with every breath...

I hope it wasn't like that but it's remarkable how much damage the human body can withstand before death.

You can burn alive and stay conscious.

There is a video from Russia of people stuck in burning car...they were choking on smoke, clearly burning and were still conscious and trying to get out.

Love this group, but that was one of the hardest pic's to look at. His obvious handsomeness aside, such a great guy in so many, charitable ways, and to think how he might have suffered, if even only a few seconds, it's not putting a Hollywood actor on a pedistool, but a kind man meeting a terrible end. : (

That's interesting, Meatpie -- how the condition of the windpipe and lungs can tell examiners about the sequence of events when death takes place during a fire. I would never have thought of that.

The photo embedded at the close of your post (#6) isn't Paul Walker, is it?

enjoy his big wide fuckable soles guys!

Great shot Stu - haven't seen that one. Nice wrinkly soles. I have always loved his feet.

Such a sad event though. Although, he did go out doing what, apparently, he loved to do! I will miss him .. Well, rephrased .. I will miss the anticipation of his next movie!

That's interesting, Meatpie -- how the condition of the windpipe and lungs can tell examiners about the sequence of events when death takes place during a fire. I would never have thought of that.

The photo embedded at the close of your post (#6) isn't Paul Walker, is it?

Morgue photo is random just to show that even in cases of deep burns and charring the internal organs still can be examined and cause of death determined.

I already explained my view on how forensic experts determined Paul was alive after impact but I can pretend to be expert in the field and would rather stop here.

Interestingly some eyewitnesses claim Paul was unconscious while he burnt.

You may be unconscious and breathing....

Jesus, what a tragedy this really is. Poor dude. We will never know how long after the crash he stayed alive.

Photos in first post or in replies?

Hot pic Rick! This still saddens me though, such a hunk and burned like that. I hope he was unconscious as he burned. Not so bad looking even burned. I'd still take a piece of him though if I could. I'm sure his burned body smelled great.

The shock person experiences in such an accident would most certainly numb his senses. I doubt he even felt anything if he survived the initial crash, if it lasted only a few seconds before he actually died

Back