Shaved chest or hairy?

Shaved or Hairy?

• Shaved

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • Hairy

Votes: 56 58.3%

• Total voters
Shaved. Totally and freshly shaved, before it starts to be stubble. I really only want to make it with smoothies, but will take shaved.

The way nature made you. Hairy or hairless, whichever be the case. Too many people do too many things to their bodies and then before you know it, you have no idea with whom you are associating or involved with because they are no longer who they truly are. We are all human. If nature made you hairy, celebrate that. If nature left you less than hairy celebrate that. The point is to be happy with who you are the way that you are without trying to reinvent yourself to fit some supposed proper mold that someone says you need to. If people do not like you because of some hair on your body then they were not worth the effort extended to gain their like in the first place. Everyone has something about themselves that secretly they wish could be changed and different. If we all went forward and changed these things the world would become much less unique and much, much smaller than it already is.

I prefer nice and smooth. When I'm running my tongue across someone's chest I don't want any hairs in my mouth. I've also got some 'manscaping' happening on my chest. But to each his own. Everyone has their own preferences :)

Last edited:
I happen to be hairy and believe in au naturel. However, for a partner what really turns me on is a smooth chest and very hair legs.

Back