Young Gladiators, Chapter 6

I would like to ask for preview pictures from each link please so i will know what im going to download. Thankl you.

One or two preview pictures for each vid would be nice. I was interested in the video you described in this thread, but the purchase link doesn't work any more.

Todd and the people at Best Deaths have a good system. They give you a description of the scene as well as preview photos. It would also help if your customers knew what payment methods you accept and what your refund policy is.

whew! hot just bought Young gladiator 5! ahahaha... I dont know what BB stands for in the links he provided just curious what are those video all about ... it just said Horror :)

refund policy....you watch it and then ask for your money back??? :(

BB stands for Bathroom Butcher.

I'm just me. I don't have nearly as sophisticated an operation as Best Deaths. On other other hand, my videos focus exclusively on navel stabbing, are generally quite long (I include outtakes) and tend to be a few dollars cheaper than theirs.

I will post pictures. The site I use takes all form of cards. No one has had a problem yet but if your download gets messed up, by all means let me know.

Can't tell from the samples - anyone know if these guys die in their bare feet? I could get interested in that!

Back