Before the internet

Doc

Forum Resident
Many of us have even before the internet tried to find similar material
that we now enjoy here. I used to as now like photos that were taken of straight
men without their permission, or where they had little choice. I found a number of
military photos of dead soldiers stripped of their remaining clothing, at times in pieces
but all be it with some with beautiful genitals in one photo and another with a hansome
face and torso, with a number to identify that these were the same lad.

Then there were a variety of medical photos, where often a young man was convinced
to be a model in exchange for the cost of a family members medical services. These
were a variety of exam photos, some wonderful German books on fractures where
lovely young men have casts on various parts of their naked bodies. Then there was a
wonder manual for positioning people for x-rays where two or three beautiful young
men were used for the positions with not a stitch of cover.

These are not the best copies, as they were made at least 20-30 years ago. I've for
now photographed them with my iPhone to post them as several replies to this
explanation. Some of the originals are still in the National Library of Medicine and
others are in the National Archives, both in Maryland just outside of Washington, D.C.

positioning for x-rays

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

German book on Fractures

Great thread, Doc.
Amazing they didn't apply any 'modesty' means where the penis is not relevant medically.
Gay doctors, or a less prudish age?

More likely the later and not just the age but the countries less influenced by the Puritans. I must admit that separate from my known bias or conflict of interest, I favor philosophically a naturalist point of view and find prudishness or fake unnecessary cover unaesthetic and silly.

A world where our interests and fetish is more know has worked against the availability of much of what we enjoy and was more available in a more naive world.

Thanks for a really original set of posts - even better if there's more to come!

Thanks for a really original set of posts - even better if there's more to come!
Much more to come. Thanks for your feedback.

Doc,

Thanks for starting thread as I am always curious to know what is was like before the internet days regarding certain desires and interests.

Back