Wanna group orgy snuff party?

gutterkc

Forum Regular
Been kicking this idea around - for a long time.

Have a place( midwest / (KC) USA), tools - rope, supports, sword, katana knives, hunting knives, metal and wood spit poles - can build other tools / devices.

A group could get together for a fuckfest / orgy - that ends in all of our deaths - a top does the snuffing, to suicide - or - run from the authorities after the main event.

How would you want to go?

I think a shaft buried in my ass / guts - until I rip and start to bleed - so i could be ass-fucked (my blood for lube) - as my belly is cut open and my guts are spilled - would be a most desirable way to exit this world.

Of course, to see another get slit open, and play with his guts - as another is swinging by their neck - as they are being sucked - as several men are being fucked in the background - seeing all of this, beig part of it - before I am dispatched would be my dream.

Anyone else have such thoughts / desires, and want to explore the possibilities of reality - in this 'fantasy world'? This is all 'fantasy' until we meet -

gutter

This is seriously twisted, but I might be interested if I get burnt at the stake nude. Just finish the job, nothing but ashes and dust.
Fireboots

Wow.
I don't want to die myself but horny as fuck to be part of a gay fucking and snuffing party. Fucking guys with blood lube whilst pulling his guys out and sucking the death cum out of another guy as he hangs next to me. Fucking horny fantasy man.
Would be horny fucking a few of the still warm bodies before I take the boots and clothes off a good looking dead guy, what the he'll I'd have to wear a dead guys boxers too then make a run for it.

Last edited:
Need help to make this happen.

Need fuckers that want to die, and fuckers that want to get off on the blood / sex / gore - but will leave when they get their rocks off

If you're doing electrocution too I'm in! Not into the stabby stuff but I'll gladly take high voltage through my balls and metal bedsprings if that gets you off too.

Mmm would be my pleasure to off you how ever you like.
Would like to watch an electrocution. But also want to be fucking some guys whilst they take their final breath. Fucking a hanging guy would be hot I bet the squirming body would have me squirting in no time. Then add I pump the last of my load I'll hold him right and lift my feet. Almost sure to snap his neck with my body weight hanging off him.

Mmm would be my pleasure to off you how ever you like.
Would like to watch an electrocution. But also want to be fucking some guys whilst they take their final breath. Fucking a hanging guy would be hot I bet the squirming body would have me squirting in no time. Then add I pump the last of my load I'll hold him right and lift my feet. Almost sure to snap his neck with my body weight hanging off him.

Mmmmm, one of my fantasies is having a cock up my ass and a noose around my neck. I'd like to be able to trip the trap release myself to have my last orgasm be the last thing I ever feel. Another fantasy is being stabbed while being fucked to death...

I'd love to be done in by a group like that also same way as you cut me stomach open and peop;e doing whatever they want to me after I'm dead

You must make a "World Tour" and come to Spain, hahaha

Id like stay in an orgy with 25% Killers and 75% Victims... I ask to be killer :hahahahha:

Back