bleuarctique

Site supporter
Can we have a world map to see where our other members are? How do we spread around the world...???

Attachments

• worldmap_example.jpg
    worldmap_example.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 198
We don't have a map but we have statistics.

• 67.3% of our users are from the United Kingdom
  • Surprisingly we have a lot of users from Indonesisa - 11.0%
  • 3.4% Philippines
  • 18.3% ALL OTHER COUNTRIES

FOR FUCK'S SAKE
United Kindom is English/ Scottish/welsh / Irish - NOT JUST FUCKING ENGLAND.
Sorry Just had to get that out of my system.. Would have thought a froggy would have known better. lol.

Hmm, I thought most of our members were from the United States...

froggy? :sm (20):

Froggy = derogatory English(-language) slang for 'French.

Sore point for many Scots (and some others) that people confuse 'British (=English, Welsh, scottish + Northern Irish) with English - especially when English people do it! Hence Darkside's reaction.

It comes from frog, right?

But why?

Why call the French frogs?

French eat frogs legs, so froggy, aliteration.
Got it in one Deaddirty, when abroad many locals don't like English because of thier attitude, but Welsh, Scott's and Irish are made far more welcome.
We treat others they way we would like to be treated, English tend to look down on any other nation.

Oi! We're not all like that!

I don't see any difference in people from Scotland or England, pardon my ignorance.

I have real-life frinends from Derbyshire and they are welcoming and fun to talk to.

I see a big difference though between people from the UK and America.

But I will shut up for now, I don't want this to blow up out of proportion like in the nigger thread, its just my view on the world.

Thanks Meatpie

Deaddirty is an ok guy, he must be from the north of england ,scot's only realy dislike southern english.

There from all over th world...
obviously

I'm Scots but live in Yorkshire. I don't get annoyed when people from other countries say England when they mean UK but I still correct them (gently)! I'm surprised about the % of UK members to total.

Back