French eat frogs legs, so froggy, aliteration.
Got it in one Deaddirty, when abroad many locals don't like English because of thier attitude, but Welsh, Scott's and Irish are made far more welcome.
We treat others they way we would like to be treated, English tend to look down on any other nation.

Just to back up what Darkside is saying:

"I"m from LiverPool and They Consider me a Fucking NIGGAR in England"
John Lennon, Former Beatle.

No Ireland is not included in the UK, Uk is England, Scotland and Wales NOT including Ireland, Ireland is a seperate Republic.

I to expected to see more US members....I tend think of "English" as in English speaking countries. I was also surprised to see that most US members are clustered in the Eastern States, Maybe they are having a giant cluster fuck I missed it while in hospital? Damn! Very interesting thread!

Am in Derbyshire, England but always refer to my location as central UK. Am surprised at the % from England as I thought the most seem to be from USA. I find no issues with any Nationality & get along with most. Though having said that I find some from Southern England tend to be a bit on the arrogant side. Not all but more than anyone else. Scottish are great but if they from Glasgow I struggle to understand what they say on the phone due to their strong accent.

Come from God's own county, the land of the broad acres. So great that in 1972 it was split into 4 parts to give the rest of the cournty a chance - and even then one of those parts was the biggest county. Land of Fred Trueman and geoff Boycott. The most stubborn yet the friendliest guys in the world. And soon, hopefully, the last resting place of good king Richard, destined for York Minster, destroyed by the Welsh Usurper Henry Tudor but still loved by us oop north

I think we are getting away rom the original posting here guys. I live in Argyll, Scotland and I love any one and everyone who shares my interests. I have friends from all over the world and family resident on almost every continent.
So why don't we concentrate on sharing each others sport and occasionly helping me with mine.
Any navel stabbing belly lovers out there, Ideally north of the England / Scotland border ?.

Actually Frog comes from frog man. it was a french man who invented the air regulator for scuba diving

Back