Fantasy Obituarys

• Thread starter ObituaryFantasy
  • Start date
O

ObituaryFantasy

Fictional reports of young guys reported dead!

1) Tom Henderson
omglol123.jpg
-NEWS REPORT-
This picture was found on Tom's phone, taken minutes before his death. Tom was an athletic local football player who was in his senior year of high school. Tom was found in his Lorton house on the floor by his mother. Autopsy reports show the young teen died from a heart disease that the family was not aware about. The teen's heart failed because of a condition called Cardiomyopathy, a weakening of the heart muscles. "He was fit, and ate well, how could anyone ever know that one day his heart would just stop on him." A school friend of Tom's commented.

Comments
Imagine him falling to the ground clutching his chest as his last breathes leave him. His muscles un-flex as his vieny muscular arm flops to his side and his abdomen slowly stomps moving and deflates. His death stare forever showing the agony he felt and the sudden pain he endured after he worked so hard on his body. Wish I had this boy in my morgue.

2) Sam Wallison
Teen.jpg
-NEWS REPORT-
The body of Sam Wallison was found this morning near the piers. Sam Wallison has been missing for 2 weeks and police have found his body. The young 19 year old has been known to be affiliated with drug trafficking and gang related crimes. Cause of death was a bullet to the head, however many stab wounds around his torso and arms suggest that he was tortured by a gang before his execution. The body was discovered 6 days after his presumed death. The fisherman who found him in the Dumpster commented "He was in pieces, and he didn't even resemble a young boy." Sam Wallison's left arm, right foot, and a portion of his chest have been removed from the corpse. Relatives and friends commented saying "He was a troubled kid, we knew one day we would have to face his death, but not in such a horrible way." and "He was a good kid, no one gave him a shot though. I wished I tried to save him, but I was too concerned about my own business." Direct family refuse to respond and have since refused to bury the you teen.

Comments
This young fit guy was just a walking play thing. A tough thug being chopped down! Punk didn't even realize he would suffer so much. All he cared about was sex, drugs, and money. Imagine him being dragged into a dark room and tied down as a group of gang-banger surround him. Slowly they take turns knifing the poor lad and he regrets the bad choices he made, but its too late for him. His muscles can't protect him from the sharp knives and the fists that are jabbing at his toned body. I would love to find that hot body rotting away in the dirty dumpster. Id clean it up and have something to spend my hours on.

Back