"dead Nigger"?

What is this , 1950' s redux?

Fucking bigot faggot back at ya.

Loser
I was wondering if there was any response. It somewhat bothers me and I am not making an exception for MP.

But you need to consider several things:

1. MP is not an American. Whatever he means may not what you think.
2. He is a self-admitted racist, but he only seems discriminatory in his taste in men.
3. The epithet is rather common at the gore sites I am familiar with.
4. Using a N-word is probably not PC, but neither is necro stuff.
5. Degradation or humiliation is often a part of excitement for some.

Sure, these things may not excuse him from using the word, but hey, if you don't like it so much, you shouldn't be here at all.

My concern is that if that gets seen by some people in the USA, this could be labeled as a "hate site" and we don't need to be watched. We know it was not meant as hate, but all the same, the word invokes hate. Not a good idea.

My concern is that if that gets seen by some people in the USA, this could be labeled as a "hate site" and we don't need to be watched. We know it was not meant as hate, but all the same, the word invokes hate. Not a good idea.

How about ogrish forum or uncover reality? I honestly don't know how they are labeled.

I was wondering if there was any response. It somewhat bothers me and I am not making an exception for MP.

But you need to consider several things:

1. MP is not an American. Whatever he means may not what you think.
2. He is a self-admitted racist, but he only seems discriminatory in his taste in men.
3. The epithet is rather common at the gore sites I am familiar with.
4. Using a N-word is probably not PC, but neither is necro stuff.
5. Degradation or humiliation is often a part of excitement for some.

Sure, these things may not excuse him from using the word, but hey, if you don't like it so much, you shouldn't be here at all.

Well, in your case, your screen name seems to be accurate.

Regardless of the reason behind it, it will definitely offend people. Meatpie does often use N word for pics of blacks.
His pancake racism against asians is pretty strong too. But it's out of non-attraction only.

I highly doubt he actually "hates" any race. It's still racism though.

Doesn't bother me much. Then again I'm harder to offend then most people.

Degradation of anyone in any form even if their dead.
Is disprespectful.
Pure and simple.

I am so proud that there are absolutely no niggers where I live.

Entire city is 99% white.

White neighbours, white people at the store.

I could never live in the United States.

I watched CNN and they showed a Walmart in NYC and the shoppers were all black. I would get depressed in such a situation, sorry. I like to be with white people.

The only black I have ever seen were trourists from the US.

Maybe you are used to them, I am not.

Racism is wrong but you can hardly change my view with your rants.

And yeah Asians are not cute either.

Also flaming is not allowed in this section.

Do it in F/H and tell me a I am a fucking bigot racist faggot whatever but not here.

Anyone who breaks this rule will be get banned, nigger or not I don't care.

This is a nigger? Lokks more like someone from the east culture.

In terms of the use of the "N" word....ohhhhh PieMan, you are sooo fortunate that you do not live here in the U S of A and use that term.

For IF you did, and were overheard by black males....well, PieMan....you would be ON CuteDeadGuys, not NOT so very CUTE at all...you would be BEAT to a PULP and then SOME!!! :sm (22)::eek:

WE here in the U S of A must be VERY POLITICALLY CORRECT at all times !!! HEY, if you even LOOK at a minority person in what they consider "the wrong way" (and it can be totally innocent)....you may end up with a BLADE in your GUT, no kidding !!

Whenever I am around rowdy blacks or Hispanic males, I totally ignore them...because if you turn and STARE at them....you are going to be CURSED, often CHALLENGED to a FIGHT .... so I just ignore them, and try to get out of such a place REALLY FAST !!

YOU must be very careful here in the U S of A about even how you LOOK at minorities, let alone TALK about them using such words as "N" and other ones for other racial groups.

OR YOU may VERY WELL pay for IT with your LIFE !! :sm (19)::sm (19):

Now RickyD makes a good point, too...this could be termed a "hate site" by use of such words here in the U S of A...so I do not recommend such use of such words here, just TO PLAY IT SAFE !

NOW....there are also VERY FINE blacks and Hispanics in the U S of A, total quality ... and I know blacks who are much more CIVIL and SMARTER and more ACCOMPLISHED than many WHITES...so I find that generalizations are really wrong.

Minorities in the U S of A have many problems to overcome, and because of this,
particularly in their young male populations, there is MUCH RAGE and ANGER !

So why fester it further??

Like I say, Pie, you are fortunate you do not live in the U S of A and use such words....and if you ever move here, you will need to change that course of language....TO STAY ALIVE !!

Last edited:
This is a nigger? Lokks more like someone from the east culture.

By East Culture you mean Gypsy?

No, dude is from Brazil. People there are beatifully tanned, so he is not a nigger at all.

WE here in the U S of A must be VERY POLITICALLY CORRECT at all times !!!

I couldn't care less what people in the US think about me or our website so spare me the negro drama.

I am happy we don't have niggers here, they are your problem not mine.

I am only saying I couldn't live in a community 90% black like some areas of NYC.

By East Culture you mean Gypsy?

No, dude is from Brazil. People there are beatifully tanned, so he is not a nigger at all.

I couldn't care less what people in the US think about me or our website so spare me the negro drama.

I am happy we don't have niggers here, they are your problem not mine.

I am only saying I couldn't live in a community 90% black like some areas of NYC.

Well, blacks do have their OWN CULTURE here very different than white culture, and Hispanic culture is very different than both black and white culture.

The U S of A is a very tricky place in which to peacefully live ! Lots of racial tensions here, all very complex.

I know what you are saying, PieMan...I would find it very difficult to live in a place where there is such a different culture than mine, often a VERY VIOLENT culture as is INNER CITY MINORITY areas in the U S of A.

The neighborhood in which I live is about 50% white, 30% black, and 20% Hispanic.

And YES, I do have many problems here....last summer, a black drug gang lived next to me, dozens of young males coming and going all night, blowing car horns, talking about "fucking their bitches" in the driveway beneath my bedroom windows, smoking pot and coke. Much of the time black infants crying in their apartment, day and night.

Then in the AM I would look out my window, USED CONDOMS thrown on my lawn, and JUNK FOOD RUBISH thrown on my front porch with stale french fries and catsup squished to explode all over the stairs.

One day I came home and a young black male about 18 was out in the back yard with a gun. I called the police, but they came out and said if was just a "fake" gun and laughed and drove away.

THEN a big fight started on my front yard by two black females arguing over a boyfriend each had fucked.

It took SIX squad cars of police to quell the fight, many arrests....and then the police took it seriously. They started impounding the cars of the drug dealers and FORCED the landlord to EVICT the drug gang due to them being a "public nuisance."

But it took nearly seven months, and it was seven months of SHEER HELL.

I am now having to call the police all the time on the Hispanics across the street.
They love to play LOUD Latin music late at night and party in their front yard, and
lots of car horns blowing and traffic. They are all males in their twenties, and whenever I walk outside they sit across the street and stare at me real mean.

They shout out curses and then I have to come in house and keep my eye on them, and then when they get real loud, call the police.

I think they will have a big fight, too, and be evicted.

But they all have DUE PROCESS RIGHTS under the U S Constitution and Bill of Rights (even though MANY of these Hispanics are here in the U S of A ILLEGALLY) , so it very hard for the police to do anything about bad neighbors here until they have a major fight, are caught with illegal drugs or fire guns.

It is very bad here, Pie, it really IS.

There are a few very quiet black families....for now, but who knows what tomorrow will bring, as often these black families have "others" come to move in with them, and THEY are the ones who bring LOTS of TROUBLES.

:sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41):
:sm (22)::sm (22):

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you are having problems with those fucking niggerjew neighbours you describe Arrow.

Hope they all die in the current gang warfare that is waged in Chicagoland.

Is it possible for you to move out to a white neighbourhood?

These creatures should be exterminated.

Their activities include stealing, being cheap, complaining (about slavery), complaining (about not having enough money), smoking weed, listening to shit music (such as rap, jewish music, or jewish rap).

Can we keep racism to the Basement as well as flaming? Use of terms like nigger and Jew (as an insult) offends a lot of us, me included - I don't feel happy to stay on a site where we act like that. We've all had our probs with homophobia, so let's not dole it out to others - and remember that some of our best posters are non Anglo-Saxon whites - and every bit as welcome here as anyone else!

Meatpie, can we rename this thread or move it to the basement - it's offensive.

Wow... just.... wow.

Back