3 Guys 1 Hammer Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs Murder Video

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs are serial killers currently in prison responsible for a string of murders in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine in June and July 2007. The murders gained additional notoriety because the killers made video recordings of some of the murders, with one of the videos titled 3 Guys 1 Hammer leaking to the Internet.

In total Viktor Sayenko and Igor Suprunyuck killed 21 people before getting caught.

:attention:
Video below is extremely graphic and is intended for mature audiences only.

Am I fucked up? I find this video repulsive. But I know that if the victim was a hot well-built good looking dude, I would really get off on it. Totally. How do we make distinctions, what's hot, what's not?

great question, at one level this is horrific and disgusting. yet at another level it is intensely erotic watching these two hot guys brutally kill and derive so much obvious pleasure. that is the fundamental issue all of us deal with on a daily basis with this necro/snuff fetish. all that i know is this interest does not go away so best to embrace and find benign ways to express without going down the path these two guys did.

The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs are serial killers currently in prison responsible for a string of murders in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine in June and July 2007. The murders gained additional notoriety because the killers made video recordings of some of the murders, with one of the videos titled 3 Guys 1 Hammer leaking to the Internet.

In total Viktor Sayenko and Igor Suprunyuck killed 21 people before getting caught.

:attention:
Video below is extremely graphic and is intended for mature audiences only.

[FLV]http://www.cutedeadguys.net/mediaplayer2/videos/vid4.flv[/FLV]
Any way of getting this re-posted?

Back