Holy Mother of Christ

What's to say? She got what she wanted, the dog got what he wanted - ALL is well in Russia. (or in that Russian kennel) :sm (3):

But that does not even come close to..... MR. HANDS. (Wiki)

:totalshock: Nothing can lay a finger on MR HANDS!!!!!:totalshock:

What's to say? She got what she wanted, the dog got what he wanted - ALL is well in Russia. (or in that Russian kennel) :sm (3):

But that does not even come close to..... MR. HANDS. (Wiki)

:totalshock: Nothing can lay a finger on MR HANDS!!!!!:totalshock:

Did I miss the memo that was sent out saying this forum is changing its focus from dead guys to this WTF you want to call it?! There is a line and I do believe it has been crossed. What is happening - puke fetishes, animals...the content is slipping guys and I mean landslide here. I think it is time we need to get back on track. Either that or apparently there is not enough material to support the original purpose of this forum and this once great haven for those who like dead folk is going the way of all of the other sites in this genre. :sm (46)::sm (19)::totalshock::sm (54):

Oh please. Its just in this section. We have plenty of dead guys to look at.

Anyone can post and comment whatever they want.

Did I miss the memo that was sent out saying this forum is changing its focus from dead guys to this WTF you want to call it?! There is a line and I do believe it has been crossed. What is happening - puke fetishes, animals...the content is slipping guys and I mean landslide here. I think it is time we need to get back on track. Either that or apparently there is not enough material to support the original purpose of this forum and this once great haven for those who like dead folk is going the way of all of the other sites in this genre. :sm (46)::sm (19)::totalshock::sm (54):
IT"S called RANDOM MEDIA - don't look here if ya don't want to see crap like this. It's that simple, dude. If you don't like this site - you are quite welcome to not visit. There is a certain thing called choice, and you have it. Just don't let the door hit ya in the ass.

Last edited:
Back