Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Dozens of young guys from the UK drown or die in accidents in Bulgaria's most popular Black Sea resort Sunny Beach.

There is no morgue in Sunny Beach so all corpses are taken to nearby Burgas which has one of the busiest morgues in Bulgaria.

In July and August the morgue is busy 24/7 and there are dozens of male corpses arriving daily at the department. Car accidents, drownings and falls are the three major causes of death for young guys during the summer.

Young tourists often spend weeks in morgue fridge before their family organize transport back to the UK.

BBC's Stacey Dooley travels to Sunny Beach with a camera crew!

Hmmmmm.....

Is is more tourists or Bulgarians in the morgue.

Tourists partying and misbehaving is normal.
Depends on the country itself.

@KiltedSoilder

You crack me up laughing so badly at times!!!! If you ever run for political office, I will be rooting for you, need someone like you in politics.

@MeatPie

Approx number per summer?

Around 300 bodies are autopsied each summer in the Burgas morgue these included patiens who died in hospital from other causes.

Around 300 bodies are autopsied each summer in the Burgas morgue these included patiens who died in hospital from other causes.

Meat Pie,

Understand and thanks for the info.

Have you ever been on the bar crawls?

Here in New Zealand we have them, In Christchurch they have a bus and you go around to about 5-6 bars/pubs. Here in Auckland is walk around. Prefer bus, as you don't sober up all the time, sobering all the time is tiring. Bar crawls are awesome, especially the next day when you are debating which bars you went to and in which order cos you were all so drunk.

Bar crawls is a lfe experience I highly recommend.

Am now curious to try the European bar crawls now.

Not really no, I only went to gay bars with the sole purpose of finding a fit model to fuck.

Back